Thread: SOCKET A CPU, TVtUners, DVD-rw drive, SATA adapters.Misc pc parts...

Threaded View

Ultimate Member

SOCKET A CPU, TVtUners, DVD-rw drive, SATA adapters.Misc pc parts...

TERMS: CASH PP or USPS mo. No "dibs" but I honor first responders in thread. Cross shipping to better heat/beer, or previously traded with. Reserve privilege to refuse trading with anyone.
    CONTACT: PP address emailed VIA yahoo EMAIL in profile(timo1stAT) when trade confirmed . Please reply IN THREAD first, and follow up payment/shipping details via listed here/profile EMAIL. NO TRADING BY PM's!

REFERENCES: Heat(45) and beer(60) under krazefinn, its all good...heat/beer email is not PP ad- nor is it my normal daily-use email addy (but you can confirm I am the account holder if you wish)

SHIPPING: USPS PRIORITY MAIL . USUALLY within 24 hrs payment, depends on work schedule. Often same day to ConUS/lower 48.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Canada only, USPS only, nominal additional cost.

INSURANCE/ DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Requisite/included >$25. Claim damage/DOA to USPS insurance.

DOA: All items either NEW or FULLY TESTED and COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL unless otherwise (very clearly) indicated.

PACKAGING: Antistatic, liquid, penetrating, crush and g-force protections provided. It WILL arrive with sufficient and proper protection to qualify for insurance claim in very unlikely event it arrives damaged. I care enough about my hardware and reputation to do it right. It will not be damaged due to improper packaging.

CONFLICT/RESOLUTION: IF the shipped container has obviously incurred damage (liquid, penetrated, crushed, deformed etc) PLEASE OPEN IT WITH POSTAL/SHIPPER PRESENT. This will protect you, and me, if it is obviously mishandled, and will make the ensuing claim much easier to succeed. I photograph (dont you just love digital pics?) each insured shipment during and after packaging, and suggest you also snap pics of the (damaged)container(s) and type/placement of protective materials. This is requisite to filing successful claim....any failure of USPS to cover shipping damage because you cannot demonstrate the parcel was received DAMAGED but PROPERLY PROTECTED is your responsibility.

In the unlikely BUYER is not satisfied with the trade, BUYER reasonably desires a refund, or if SELLER made an error in representation or identification of any item purchased by BUYER, by completing this trade BUYER hereby agrees that SELLERS refund of BUYERS payment/return of trade is complete and sole remedy. Refund of shipping or other fees will be individually determined, but in no event shall installation costs, labor, consequential, personal injury/death, loss of use, or any other damages be responsibility of SELLER. BUYER acknowledges he has sufficient skill and experience to properly and safely handle, install, and set-up any hardwares referenced herein, and furthermore attests SELLER in no way warrants suitability, compatibility, or use. BUYER herewith agrees any and all damages caused by, attributed to, or as a direct result of either the correct use or mis-use, mishandling of said hardware, including potential whether speculative ensuing damage as result of installation of aforementioned part whether faulty or not, shall be the sole risk of BUYER, and neither BUYER nor his heirs will seek remedy from SELLER except in the sum not exceeding the previously agreed median original average and full value of said transaction upon which this non-revocable, frequently binding, commonly accepted as farsical, not withstanding the full extent of this parody which may or may not be lacking in some unspecified small part or full sum of all comedic value notwithstanding what not subject to binding and /or nonbinding arbitatrion, mediation, or due process of law. Quid pro quo, modus operendii, E Pluribus Unum, de facto, caveat emptor, spritus sanctii, per os, etcetera, et al and ad nauseum PhD in BS.
    All that aside, hope you found the legalese mumbojumbo entertaining. I have never left a dissatisfied trader without resolving differences, all of my hardware is guaranteed fully functional, in the condition I say it is, and includes all itemized peripherals. Have also never had to submit an insurance claim: I believe proper packaging is paramount. I've also had nothing come up DOA for amy reason. I will not provide DOA to static damaged, overclocking damaged, overheat damaged, or IMPROPERLY INSTALLED cpu's. We've all heard (and posibbly broken :0 ) SocketA chips from poor installation practises: chipped cores not covered either. I dont ship them chipped, so I dont refund for chipped. So good luck, be careful, and know that all of these processors (except the celly's) are fully tested and proven 100%.

SOCKET A CPU's : all workstation pulls. All fully tested except unmounted THORTON 2400: the 2500's run at XP3200+ speeds stock vcore ( they should go higher but I didnt push them, brief OC only to test, YMMV). 3000+ chips only tested at default, no OC mobo available. The 2000 I ran at 1725 mhz past year w/o hitch, it would go higher but I dont like to stress and burn out my chips. All chips shipped free expedited prioritymail w dc/ins. Email your offers on these unchipped, pristine chips. No bent pins, overheating, no history of excessive clocking, all high quality silicon of good steppings. If you feel these prices are out of whack, I'll adjust per the median market value. Great chips for upgrading older machines, overclocking, building inexpensive socket A pc's.

--NEW-NEVER MOUNTED THORTON XP2400+ $75 INC RETAIL lapped copper plug AMD h/s fan in original retail packaging,documentation, SHIPPED --AXDC2400DKV3C AQZFA 0343 inc free pci slot fan controller and extra fan.

-- UNLOCKED XP3000+ 400 bus BARTON $75 inc lapped aftermarket H/S fan, free 5" bay fan control rheostat/extra fan. SHIPPED-- AXDA 3000 DKV4D AQZFA 0332

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON $70 Inc lapped new aftermarket H/S fan INC extra 120mm case fan--AXDA 2500 AQXEA0322

--LOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED (havent pulled numbers yet, its in my backup box, might be unlocked, will post #'s when I install new mobile)

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $55 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

--2-MALAY CORE CELERON 500 CPU's, $18/both w one new/never used unknown OEM INTEL hs/fan. SHIPPED

--P4 SPARK7+ Xaser edition 3+Ghz>HS/FAN $15 shipped

MISC other]

--DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-NEVER USED. MN 8515 w neroX, cable, full retail packaging $28/ SHIPPED

--Jensen amplified NIB OTA tuner antenna, slim black unit/blue led, excellent for improving tuner card reception (ATI recommended) $20 shipped

--Samsung-chipped pc2100 256mb ddr, $20 shipped (inc free kvr256/3200 w broken surface trace, possibly repairable)

--ASUS USB headers, pci slot type $7 shipped

--NIB external CENDYNE hardware K56/V92 modem $28 shipped

EMail offers, might trade for 8X AGP DX9 gamer card OR, 1- 512mb Kingston HyperX OR gold OCZ DDR pc3200 stick.

NEW TUNERS FORTHCOMING< consider trade socketA soundstorm board?>

S O L D

--Hauppage 150 FM/TV TUNER/ w NIB, with remote, batteries, discs, cables. $32 shipped.
    --ATI TVWonderVE w discs and cables. $27 shipped.
    --pair SATA/IDE adapters w SATAcables and molex adapter (allows you to plug an IDE drive into SATA port) $18 shipped/both
    Last edited by krazefinn; 10-21-2006 at 07:46 AM.