Thread: Pasting shortcuts.. i'm suddenly having rpoblems.. help pleae!

Pasting shortcuts.. i'm suddenly having rpoblems.. help pleae!

I'm really perplexed. I alwys seem to have problems pasting links on a site like this or others using the right click and paste shortcut method. I take it that is the right way?

I have done this OK and worked even as early as withiin the past week or other.., and now once again I cannot get this to work. It has to do with Java scripting i guess.. from waht i read on the paste script.. I have it enable in Internet options so whats up. For the record.., evrything in my IE and browsers work flawless and no problems.. otherwise.. Thanks!
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Ultimate Member
    For this site ... Highligth the URL you want and select Copy
    then just Paste it into the forum message ... works fine here
    with Firefox

Mod w/ an attitude Sterling_Aug's Avatar
    Sounds like maybe a spyware/malware issue to me.

Rest your cursor over the link. Look at the status bar at the bottom of the browser (enable it in View if you don't have it). Now you can see if it's a Javascript link before you try. Those will not work.
    MS MCP, MCSE

Thanks .. good info.. I did know it had to do with Java scripting. It just seems strange that main headers with bold type should be able to paste shortcuts. The copy paste feature is there in the right click.. (? )
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS