Thread: Got my new HSF on ...very nice!

Got my new HSF on ...very nice!

Got my new HSF from NewEgg.com yesterday... and waited till today to install.

It is the 'Artic Cooler Freezer 7' pro for socket 939 using either AMD64/X2 CPU's.

This thing is gorgeous...quite big and the 90mm fan and all has not only lowered the temps of the CPU, but it also has the design properites to cool some of the mainboard also. This thing is so quiet... I cannot even hear it all all. Amazig product. The stock HSF that comes with the X2's are ok, but they are plenty loud enough to hear. Put my ear up to the front ...and I hear zip.

Boy.. for $25.00 how could one not spend that kind of money for something that makes such a difference?? It is not cheap quality either. Artic Cooling is one of the top leaders out there for this kind of product.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Ultimate Member
    Yeah, and an X2 3800 isn't a bad CPU to cool either. So both a quiet and cool computer.

Cool I'll have to look up this gem of a HSF myself. I'm thinking on installing an 64x2 and am always looking for recommendation for CPU cooling.

bubbalou32... that one you show is totally different than the one i use. Mine is the one with the tall riser... and copper twin pipes coming out from the base. it is a side blowing fan. I'll try and find the link to paste here... but if yu go to NewEgg.com, then it shows many pics. of it in clear detail and all specs. Also, if you open the main Sysopt page.. the one they show for Coolermaster looks very much the same thing in total design.. Its like they copied the one from Artic Cooling or something. ( strange! ) LOL
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS