i 've been wanting to ask about this and address this to possibly some admin. here..as the other night I downloaded some new game demo that use this new upcoming graphics enhancement program, and loads it along with the demo install.
Of course I got suspicious right away, largely because it also comes with the driver for the program...which led me to think it might mess with my main GPU system video card driver and or properties.

Then this: I have 'Prevx1' installed and running as my main malware protector and right away it caught this and put it in the doghouse ..so to speak. I then looked up the Prevx1 data and what it said on thier site, and it is labeled as 'very high risk' or bad.
Next i thought this strange. The company is going to use this in many upcoming games such as Ghost Recon. and many other weell known ones in the future.

I did jail the running of the program for safety, and am about to delete the program from my Control panel uninstall list.

is this best?? can rinning this hurt anything or is this program just not compativle with lcertain malware protectors?? I have the Prevx1 main site and all the info on this product...and that is impressive. it lists all info as to why,what , and so forth.