Thread: sIN Emergence...good game ??worth getting??

sIN Emergence...good game ??worth getting??

I'm kind of intrigues from what i saw of this game and want the lowdown from you guys and gals upon whether to pick this up??

Looks like another HL2 game in different setting and storyline...
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

got 68% in the gamestar ( best german pc games mag ) so thats pritty ****

they say the story is very short, only 3 weopons, its very hard, ki is stupid, story is not so good and you wont play it a second time

im on another game forum ( its german ) and there most people say its a waste of money
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

Thanks... I am finding that not all games put out by Valve or some mod games are not very good... I have Shadowlands and that game is pretty good and tough too.

I do like the ideas of making a totally new game that uitlizes all or most of the HL2 arsenal and gameplay...

I may finally pick up DOD Source.... I have played some of that..its OK
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

sin was quite fun, but can get very hard and frustrating, bout 5-7hours of gameplay