Thread: How to take screenshot in Desperados 2?

How to take screenshot in Desperados 2?

Hi all,

I have a friend - he buys a Desperados 2 CD and playing many hours. After that, he calls me and ask: "I see a screenshot folder in this game (Des 2), but can't found any button to take screenshot? So, what's that folder used for?" I don't play the game so i need some help here. Any helps?

Thanks.

Maybe the print screen or "Print Scrn" button automatically sends the shot to the screenshots folder.

have him download Fraps. It is a screenshot / in game video tool that is easy to sue and works perfect.

In the menu .. it keeps the screenshots in the Fraps folder..,but you can change it to where you want them to go I believe.., or jsut cut and paste them in your folder for the game.

Click on it before loading game..where it is auto placed in your right startup menu bar...and run your game. In game press F10 I believe or even change that key to waht you want if needed. lol
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitrunner
    have him download Fraps. It is a screenshot / in game video tool that is easy to sue and works perfect.
    I'll remember that next time I need some quick cash. ROFL sry couldn't resist.

Still though, I think the Print Screen key is probably set to send shots to the screenshots folder.

Thanks for your help! At last, he has some suggests from you guys and try!