Thread: F.E.A.R. Extraction Point due out fall 2006

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point due out fall 2006

The latest news and info concerning the sequel or continuing story of F.E.A.R. is coming to PC this fall 2006

If you are like me and feel that this is one of the best top two games played to date... then this is great news.

Personally ... I was worried that maybe nothing more would be added or that anything like the original might not be around for a long time.. but as soon as it comes out i am going to snatch it up.... you bet.

This may seem idiotic to some.., but i am currently re-playing the game for the 6th or 7th time ..I love it that much.

http://fearfans.com/newsitems/91/ <http://fearfans.com/newsitems/91/>
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Awsome news!

I am currently waiting for my new system upgrade to be finished before finishing the game. It looks pretty even without much eye candy, but I want to play out the ending in all (OK, most) of its glory.

Ultimate Member
    It's not being developed by Monlith, its being outsorced to a third party developer - as such, i'd wait and see what the initial reaction is upon release before purchasing

--Jakk

...was F.E.A.R. worth it? I bought it, but haven't loaded it yet (3mo now). Someone please pull my BF2 cd out of the drive!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

F.E.A.R. is without a doubt one of the best..most unigue games i ever played.

Yes.. like the guy above Santiclaws says..it may be that you prefer more colors or whatnot, but that is mute in my opinion.
    The graphics are plenty good enough if not great ...esp. the special effects.. and undoubtably , esp. the slow mo..,which is the best i have seen to date anywhere.

The first time we play games is always the best. This game .. is just as good replaying it over and over..due to being able to save any points..,replaying it like you like for whatever reason... and reapplying diff. strategies.

I played BF2 and it needs a vewry high end machine to run right..and still has typ. EA glitches... F.E.A.R. has nver ever not played perfectly ..even without the patches or updates. Quite a feat... Well done!

I hear ya Jak.. I too usually wait a bit to see reviews and game players reactions..,before investing money and time.... lol

To get a fair assesment..you need to play the entire game through.

It should be noted that this game won the BEST game award for 2004 and also got the runner up for best sound. The sound is just superbly done..along with any music or effects.
    The game is scary to most..., but after playing D3.. i thought that scared me more.
    ( eerie..and suspenseful.. ' best description ')
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS