restored my cpu to stock 3.00 GHz (200x15) because it was starting to hang up and restart after prolonged use. i will try to oc it again when i get a better cooler (i'm running on stock LOL) i'll go tomorrow to look for one. but my DDR reached almost 333 MHz when having the cpu oc'd @3,70 GHz (247x15) so, i thought, why don't i try setting the DDR to 333 MHz without oc'ing the cpu... entered BIOS, set DDR ratio to 1.66 instead of Auto (SPD) and it showed 333 MHz. bumped the DDR voltage by 0.1 V to make sure it's going to be stable, saved and rebooted. (stayed with my finger on the PSU switch to shut it down immediately and clear CMOS if anything bad happens) and... surprise... IT WORKED!!!! it seems that these low-cost no-name 266 MHz DDR modules (1x128MB and 1x256MB) can do 333 MHz without any problems... strange. anyway, now my system runs a lot smoother and this without oc'ing the CPU... i love it. going to run several passes of memtest to see if i get any errors and run the Sandra memory benchmark and i'll post the results.