After so much hassle trying to get my so called latest new mobo to work right and play games.... ( ASRock dual Sata 2 ) , i think i will call it a good try. I couldn't for the life of me..ever get this to play all my games using an AGP card with my X2 3800 CPU, despite rading very forum and trying all, sugestions and driver loads and reloads.
Who has the itme for all this??? its been well over three weeks and everything is and has been done right... including bios... so it is up for sale somewhere.

Turns out with my recent having to move and not having to pay rent this month.., i could have just bought a good SLI board and the SLI video card,,,,,but i did not know what the future held back then..so?? I will be about $250.00 ahead by the months start...;

I am pretty much set on getting a good high end premium Asus board. Also already made up my mind to get this:

Asus A8N-E Nforce4 Ultra ATX AMD motherboard. All five star reviews and from what it states by reviewers...is very fast and flawless. Same great features and dependability as my previous Asus board.... ($96.00 at NewEgg.com

Shoot i just wasted another $76.00 on this current board. A shame because it does everything else real well.... Just don't have the time to fiddle with it forever.

If i need to i will save a bit and get the 6800GS vdeo card and i will be very hapy it can play all games and in very good quality and framerates.