Guys…hows it going.
Having major problems with my system….

AMD 64 3500
DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-D Mobo
2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix PC4000
Leadtek 7800GT
Levicom 550W PSU

last few days I have been getting many Blue Screens Of Death while gaming with different errors reported. I set all CPU and RAM speed to default and last night I ran Memtest32 for approx. 2 hours and it reported 7 errors or so in the run time. I then went to restart system…and it wouldn’t post at all. I then reset both SAFE BOOT and CMOS…and the system still failed to post. Thinking my RAM had gone problematic…I then retried the RAM individually and both sticks together is about as many combinations as possible…with the same errors occurring at start-up.
The motherboard has two warning systems…beep codes and a led diagnostic. When I try to post I usually get repeating single long beeps which according to manual means RAM issues…however…the LED indicators vary between RAM detected and CPU detected.
I find it strange that the system doesn’t boot with either of the RAM sticks installed individually and I wouldn’t have thought that both the RAM sticks would go faulty at the same time…which is why I think it may be the motherboard or CPU at fault.
Everything apart from the CPU is only 4-5 months old and CPU being a retail version is just over a year old…so warranty should be valid on all parts. I just need to find the culprit component.
I plan on getting some more RAM later to test in the system….but don’t have another motherboard or CPU to try. Any other way to find out what’s wrong...any ideas?

Cheers