Thread: Full Spectrum Warrior demo

Ultimate Member

Full Spectrum Warrior demo

Anyone try this? If so, is it any good?

bob05....

Just my opinion ..yes I downloaded it and tried it last night and I had a very difficult time with the control commands they use..of which you cannot change and its an impressive game graphicly...but I found it rather strange on how they used the commands.....

Seems the Squads all move together always ...and there are few controls if any to use any first person sole action responses ...

Game companies should not try and deter too far from what has worked in the past for these type games..esp. the controls as zI think it will not make this game a big seller in the long run.

I myself would not buy this game ( probably more suited for the X-Box or something

What i did like about it was the realistic graphics..like actually in real life ..rather then a mere surrealism in its makeup....
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

i absolutely love this game and ill get it for sure!

the controls, well i find them easy, yes first u have some problems but the tutorial is very good and after uv finished it its not that hard anymore!

i never played a game like this, im not sure if there even is a game like this
    its VERY realistic but thats the thing i love,
    alpha team look around corner . . . . move to next cover and look again . . . . next cover enemy spotted . . . . supression fire . . . .
    delta team moves out and gets them from the flank
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

I'm getting the demo right now, I hope it's not a waste of my time.

If they have a description and tutorial on how to use the controls I might play it again....but I just wish the commands were a little more towards the norm.

Are you able to move a single player at a time? like say one moves out and the rest follow on commands....?

Just a gad of these type games coming out now.

I think I am getting tired of war type games finally...
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Just trying to download it. Hay did you see their website?? The website says the demo will be out soon

It out on just about every game website around....

Try...Actiontrip...Fileplanet/gamespy... 3Dgamers.com to name a few...

Ok but not in their website.

http://www.fullspectrumwarrior.com/index.php

odd isn't it... some main web sites use the game sites to peddle their wares...and some use both thier main site and the other.

guess its the former...

great game, cant wait for full

Ultimate Member
    Seems you wont have to wait too long, it's started shipping:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...38&newsLang=en

--Jakk

just bought this game a week ago and im really enjoying it. reminds me of counter-strike-like graphics. the controls were fine with me. at first it's kinda ahrd but once you get to know them, you're lock and loaded...at first, the game play is kinda slow since you got two team to guide through all that missions but then again it worth it...it's like introducing management's time-motion study to tactical military situations...in this type of war, patience is a virtue, not that rambo-type style of fighting...

Ultimate Member
    Yeah, thanks for reviving a thread thats well over a year old. I guess its a forgivable offence since this is your first post here