Thread: WARNING! - ATI Multimedia Center 9.13

WARNING! - ATI Multimedia Center 9.13

Good News.

The new version is awesome, and very nice, solid and upgrade with many fixed issues, and upgraded features.

BAD NEWS!!!

There is a VOLUME problem, which is not a big deal since you can easily Move back the Volume slider back to the level you want.

BUT!!!!! IT IS A BIG DEAL if you have Scheduled TV RECORDINGS, they will be recorded with no volume, and ... well it sucks.

Everytime you launch MMC 9.13 it will automatically Mute AND set Volume to Minimum all Inputs (Line In, CD In, Aux In, TAD in), and Master recording volume to Mininum

so Unless you are all the time in front of your computer, you wont be able to use MMC 9.13 to automatically record programs with sounds

I was forced to go back to MMC 9.08 which works perfectly fine.
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

this records tv shows??

is it good ive been looking for a decent program to do this with since beyond tv seems to give me problems

i have an ati card and a haupage wintv pvr 150
    procrastinang and masturbating are two of the same

it feels good for the time being but in the end your just ****ing yourself

AG is this a documented bug or just you who's experiencing it ? Seems ATI would come out with a fix right away .

Thanks AG, I think I'll be sticking with 9.08 for a bit. Actually, I think 9.08 did that to me last week. I spent a couple of hours capturing some VHS only to find the mpg had no sound. I had to go back in and re-enable the sound recording. I have yet to figure out why it just reset itself like that.