Thread: NES - The Reincarnation

Ultimate Member

NES - The Reincarnation

omg!!!

why would i want that if the next upcoming Official Nintendo Revolution can play all the same old games?

http://www.nintendo.com/revolution

i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Quote Originally Posted by AllGamer
    omg!!!

why would i want that if the next upcoming Official Nintendo Revolution can play all the same old games?

http://www.nintendo.com/revolution

I agree, the idea is good but why not get the revolution, no cartridges needed

Looks kinda big considering what todays technology is capable of....

hmm... i must have been talking on the phone when i typed the previous message

is missing a sentense

"omg!!! that's so neat, they are reviving NES... but...." then it follows what i said above. LOL
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

All of the old games are downloadable only. I think the NEX would be a good option for me (because I still have all the old game carts) if the downloads are not free. Not read too much about revolution yet. I fhte downloads are free I would get revolution without hesitation to get the Zelda Games and Metroid Games again.
    -- Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by rraehal
    All of the old games are downloadable only. I think the NEX would be a good option for me (because I still have all the old game carts) if the downloads are not free. Not read too much about revolution yet. I fhte downloads are free I would get revolution without hesitation to get the Zelda Games and Metroid Games again.

Well you can still buy the top loading NES' on ebay for around 20 bucks, and the old boxy NES' for probably around the same price as the NEX. I still have mine with the original manual, but a chunk is broken out of the cartridge slot door. Still works with a little blow on the cartridge and if you put the cartridge in just barely enough so that it scrapes down in the front while locking in.