Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you people deal with break ups?

How do you people deal with break ups?

Havin a pretty hard time gettin back to life....

She was my first girl friend....

lots of misunderstandings and me being so faithful, caring n all findin it rather difficult to get out of it.

I know i have to keep myself busy with stuff.....like studies well...the thoughts keep comin back to me.

The fastest wasy to get over this, is to find someone else, even though you don't feel like it.
    Try to have a casual sexual relationship with another girl and you will stop feeling this way very quickly.
    What are you waiting for, turn the computer off and get out there, unless you want to use the internet dating services.

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by werz
    turn the computer off and get out there,
    Wash yer mouf out wiv soap ............ Its spooky out doors

I always found a fifth or two of the good stuff and a few days alone worked wonders.

This question is kinda outta my league these days, been married for awhile ya know.

thanks werz....ya baddriver...i am tryin that itself been alone and doin my stuff n all.

well....its been 2 weeks now, guess thats pretty long time for guys in general.

i shouldn't have got so serious in a relationship in the first place.

I get very senti all the time....why can't i be just practical and get on with life.

Nah Sun, guys hurts just like everybody else does. We just ain't s'posed ta show it.

If ya have any old buds you can hang with, that helps a bunch. You are used to havin somebody around all the time. Hell Sun, sex isn't even the problem I figure. You can get along without that, it ain't fun but it can be done. The problem is loneliness.

Drinking only helps short term. You wake up lonely and with a hangover, start drinking again huh? That is how I used to handle it. Bloody Marys buy the dozen the morning after.

The heart break goes away after a bit. Maybe a month?? Like I said, I am outta practice but it does go away.

yea.....we ain't supposed to show it. sex is not the thing here.....its just that she is so perfect i still can't think beyond her....i mean can't just get into another relationship just like that.

I am probably findin it difficult cause i don't smoke, drink, or for that matter watch pron.

Come to think of it guys like me should end up at himalayas......

Quote Originally Posted by Sun
    y i don't smoke, drink, or for that matter watch pron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun
    I am probably findin it difficult cause i don't smoke, drink, or for that matter watch pron.

funny...JM is the COMPLETE oposite!

Kids today eh !!!!!!!!!!!!

First love is always tough to get over.
    My rule is to take the same amount of time you were involved off, with no dating or involvements. So if you were going out fer 6 mos take 6 mos off the dating scene, if you meet a likely candidate tell her your taking a break from dating, I guarantee it'll drive her mad and she'll around later.
    A therapist taught me this rule and it has worked for everybody I have suggested it to.

IMO i've figured in my life is that there's no such thing as a "perfect" girl, there's just the girl you have an easier time tolerating than others :P I know sounds kinda crude but true it is, just look for the things that she did that annoyed or sould have annoyd you later on and focus on those, not to the point of hate just ot the point where you wouldn't wanna put up with her in a relationship. All relationships need tolerance and work and obviously she didn't wanna tolerate or work on it, so obvious she wasn't perfect, so if she was perfecty she wud have stuch around and tried to wrok things out. There's no relaitonships out there that don't have rocky roads, better it ends now then when you have hit yur mid life and have a fight and find out she doesn't wanna work things out and you just invested many years of your life to alamony and/or child support, anyhoo I'm just rambling and forgot to check if I'm making any sense anymore, best of luck to ya bud

I'd also like to pass down a quote a once wise old man told me "Man who goes to bed with problem, wakes up with solution in hand"

Quote Originally Posted by KraZy_SkitZy
    IMO i've figured in my life is that there's no such thing as a "perfect" girl,
    OMG ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But woddabout Pammy ?

I was gonna somthing all meangfull...... But I lost my strain

Do the American fing dude .......... Get all bent up ....... Shoot ppl & claim loonacy

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk

Do the American fing dude .......... Get all bent up ....... Shoot ppl & claim loonacy
    amen!