Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you people deal with break ups?

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    The only way to go

The solutions teens and even adults come up are pure laziness, like suicide for example, easy way out of pain for yourself, but creates pain for others, "passing the buck". Not a good solution to pain and anger (not calling anyone suicidal, just ranting) but good population control. Wether you are or going to be a valuable, productive member of sciety is up to , doesn't mean life isn't available to you to move on and enjoy it. If you stuck on her being perfect, not to quote a song but your "love drink" just get real drunk and any woman will seem perfect. But if you think your in pain now here's a good fix to it, find a a gorgeous duble D girl who wears some nice point toed high heels and just walk up to her and say "hey babe, ya know the word of the day is "legs" so let's go back to my place and spread the word" and though matter what you will forget about the pain of yur ex, and either have a grand night with a sleexy hotty or yull find yurself in a whole new world of pain and prolly saved yurself $200 on gettin yurself neutered in the future :P

That was pervy

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk
    That was pervy
    TeeHee.. maybe a tad

Quote Originally Posted by Sun
    yea.....we ain't supposed to show it. sex is not the thing here.....its just that she is so perfect i still can't think beyond her....i mean can't just get into another relationship just like that.

I am probably findin it difficult cause i don't smoke, drink, or for that matter watch pron.

Come to think of it guys like me should end up at himalayas......
    I've been to the Himalayas a couple of times, it's either walk up hills or down hills,
    both are hard going and wont help your predicament.
    You need sex and plenty of it.
    The world is full of wimmen, go and get amongst them. You'll soon stop thinking about one that got away.

Quote Originally Posted by werz
    You need sex and plenty of it.
    No Poop

mind you it seems like for every 5 horny men there's one horny woman, maybe that's what drives a man to homosexuality, anyhoo gettin a little off topicm I'm lucky my woman doesn't come to this site an read my posts or I'm sure I'd one of the majoty of men not gettin any real quick :P

RIGHT

The way forward:

Invite 5 good friends & gettem to sit around a table.......
    You walk about wiv a baseball bat.....

Then shout: I WANT HIM DEAD
    I want his family dead
    I want his house burned to the ground

Slapping the bat on the table ..... Pon ocassion fer good measure

Doncha just love Hollywood!

Quote Originally Posted by KraZy_SkitZy
    mind you it seems like ................. that's what drives a man to homosexuality, anyhoo
    Theres summink wrong wiv 2 fings here ........ My editing & your mind

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk
    Theres summink wrong wiv 2 fings here ........ My editing & your mind
    fair enough

For every 5 horny guys, there's 10 horny wimmen, don't be afraid, they are all waiting for you, but don't know it yet.

IMO i've figured in my life is that there's no such thing as a "perfect" girl, there's just the girl you have an easier time tolerating than others :P I know sounds kinda crude but true it is, just look for the things that she did that annoyed or sould have annoyd you later on and focus on those, not to the point of hate just ot the point where you wouldn't wanna put up with her in a relationship. All relationships need tolerance and work and obviously she didn't wanna tolerate or work on it, so obvious she wasn't perfect, so if she was perfecty she wud have stuch around and tried to wrok things out. There's no relaitonships out there that don't have rocky roads, better it ends now then when you have hit yur mid life and have a fight and find out she doesn't wanna work things out and you just invested many years of your life to alamony and/or child support, anyhoo I'm just rambling and forgot to check if I'm making any sense anymore, best of luck to ya bud
    yup, thanks......now that really makes some sense.

The only time it gets better is when you are getting on with your life.

I'd also like to pass down a quote a once wise old man told me "Man who goes to bed with problem, wakes up with solution in hand"
    Careful, you'll get banned for making references to Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters!

Quote Originally Posted by werz
    For every 5 horny guys, there's 10 horny wimmen, don't be afraid, they are all waiting for you, but don't know it yet.
    The problem is that out of the 10 horny women, 9 of em are ugly or don't 'put out'.
    The last one knows shes pretty and so becomes a c*** tease and will only be interested in guys who can buy her all the stuff she wants.