Thread: Looking for some PC monitoring software

Looking for some PC monitoring software

Hi all,

Spector Pro is the world's best selling software for monitoring and recording every detail of PC and Internet activity - in your home or in your office. Selected as the Editors' Choice ...
    I'm looking for software similar to the above. Before I buy anything though, I want to make sure I have all my options. Any other recommendations of other software which does the same or similar? It needs to be quality stuff too.
    Motherboard: ECS NForce 3-A Socket 754
    Memory: OCZ EB Series Platinum Edition 1GB (2x512MB Dual) PC-3500
    CPU: AMD Sempron 64 3400+ Palermo 2.0GHz
    GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS 256MB
    PSU: Kingwin 600Watt

http://www.monitoring-spy-software.com

does not record, just screenshots.

Spectorsoft was noted by several of it's own customers that we contacted as arrogant and difficult to work with, and also riddled with errors. The PC Magazine Reviewer did a very shoddy and poor job in this review. My company went with WinWhatWhere from TrueActive Software www.trueactive.com after a lot of research
    No product is perfect and Spector is not either. The product is better than most but it hasn't kept up with the newer less expensive alternatives. Starr Pro is an all around better choice. There are other alternatives too. Look around before you spend so much.
    Spectors does NOT come with a money back guarantee and does not work on my Win 2K.
    I guess the only real consensus is they suck in terms of being nice to their customers, and some who didn't like it couldn't get their money back - otherwise seems to do the job - but maybe try the others mentioned?

Others found here

Thank you
    Motherboard: ECS NForce 3-A Socket 754
    Memory: OCZ EB Series Platinum Edition 1GB (2x512MB Dual) PC-3500
    CPU: AMD Sempron 64 3400+ Palermo 2.0GHz
    GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS 256MB
    PSU: Kingwin 600Watt