Thread: Dual Booting Chaos.....

Dual Booting Chaos.....

Hi, Well its very urgent so i m directly coming to the point. I m installing a Dual Booting Operating System on my friends PC. The current setup which i have planned is: -
    C: Windows XP
    D: Windows 98SE (God know y people still use it)
    Now the problem part. The problem is that my friends yonger brother is comfortable with Windows98 and does lots of RnD activities on it. Even in the Dual Booting enviroment he Installs Windows98 and making WinXP unable to boot.
    I need to know is there someway by which one can restrict the Instalation of Windows98. See in Dual Booting enviroment one have to install the lower Operating System first i.e. Windows98 here and the the newer one i.e. WindowsXP. But if someone again install windows98 the Boot Menu does not comes as Win98 does not recoginze the WinXP. So plz tell me some way so that the installation oof Win98 can be stopped. BIOS Password in not an option as one can intall Win98 from Win98 directly. Limiting the user access from WinXP can stop the installation but one can still intall from Win98. So plz help me.
    Second problem is also related to this only. I have converted all other partitions in NTFS so that one cannot access them from Win98. But for Dual Booting i need to Leave WindowsXP drive as FAT32 i.e. C: in this case. Is there some way around so that i can completly make C: in accessible or can convert the C: to NTFS but still can Dual Boot. Plz try to give you answers as soon as possible as it is very urgent. As i have to complete the system in 1 day.
    HELP ME.

Hide the 98cd so the little brother can't find it.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."