Thread: Day of Defeat Source.. Anybody preloading this??I am

Day of Defeat Source.. Anybody preloading this??I am

I just got the update bulletin from steam on preordering DOD Source and have it preloading right now.
    They will not charge your credit card or whatever until the game is officially released.

the price isabout $17.97 not bad..

I guess that means I can play it night sometime ( when I usually play these games)
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I'll certainly be pre-loading it to try it out.

I won't have to pay anything, as I bought the Silver package for HL2.

well, I will be buying it this afternoon and preloading it all day... BECAUSE I GET DOWNLOADING SPEEDS OF 4KBPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ARGH!!!!

glad to hear that we can preload now though. I hope it's as good as everyone says it's going to be.

Done. Silver Package, like MJC. It did take a while to d/l, as I'm sure a lot of people were waiting for this.

Finally.... after dealing with the new homepage login ... ( it was a hassle..but the temp password works so..??

Actually, come to think of it..I believe you will still have to wait to play the game when it comes out.... I haven't yet tried it but I know it still does not show up as being installed in the open menu list.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I pre-loaded DoD:S. I had purchased the Silver Package last year so this one is essentially a freebie.

The pre-load only took about 20 mins. or so. At least Comcast has a good 8 Mbps download speed, now if they could only increase their upload speed from the paltry 768 Kbps...

preloaded and bought. Now all I have to do is wait.

BTW, does anyone know how to get to the "forgotten password" feature of this forum? I'd really like to get back to posting on my MadPistol account.

Ultimate Member
    When you go to the login screan there is a link right there that says "Forgot password?" or something like that... Just click on it.

found it already ramon. Thanks for the help bud.

I sure hope this one works as If this keeps happeningi am going to write SysOpt again and tell them thier programming bites. thisis just a waste of my time..and very stupid.

I am on my eighth password change. Am I supposed to know somehow what is going on ?..like when the windows box pops up and asks me if I want them to remember any more passwords.. god..i feel asthough I am breaking into a safehouse. Insulting is what it is.