Thread: Need Help Please ASAP, Thanks

Need Help Please ASAP, Thanks

I recently started to search the net for more usefull things like Creating things, I stumbled across a thing that allows you to make a rpg game, I was WOW thats what poped into my mind, I never knew they existed, So I carefully Read the agreements and the Statements to make sure I couldn't get in trouple for downloading this, did some research on it, still nothing bad, it seems someone created it and allows others to creat there own games with this program. Well the program name is this.

RPG Maker XP v1.01 - Postality Knights Edition v2.0 ENHANCED

I would like someone to help me out with it, cause the Manul that it has is Encoded And I don't know a thing about Decodeing Letters, Another thing is, I tryed to Change the Tile Sets and the size of the window can't be changed on that part and i can't click on ok , also I would like to know how to use the Animantion and frames and stuff, Please Help Me!! I've been at this for a while now and my Head is just Spilting in half,

Sincely: Tsu

Mod w/ an attitude Sterling_Aug's Avatar
    Don't expect much. There may be no one in this forum that uses that app.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling_Aug
    Don't expect much. There may be no one in this forum that uses that app.
    Yea but I would Expect someone who knows how to resize or do frams or Animantion its all just basic, but ....Stupid Comperhanding and understanding problem I have prevents me from understanding it and since the Manul is Decoded and I don't know how to translate the weird words into english, I got no luck doing it by my self

Try www.babelfish.com. They have some great translators.

Do u have any games that have an editor included with the game like UT or similar game? Read the manual for that editor an maybe the controls r similar for moving, resizing an rotating.

ASAP? What makes this voluntary pastime such an emergency?

Please stop being a "drama queen". Just ask.
    MS MCP, MCSE

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarBill
    ASAP? What makes this voluntary pastime such an emergency?

Please stop being a "drama queen". Just ask.
    asap i put up there cause I would like a reply quick, it was there not to be a drama queen, And that is extreamly Rude Calling someone that, Exprisicily Since i've had many Incendents with the word, I did not join this forums to be Named Called, I don't take this as Humor But Quite >>OFFENSIVELY<< I do not appriacuite this, I added the ASAP Because I hoped to get a faster reply and Well I actully Did, 1 day wait.I got one question for you, What gives you the right to call me a drama queen, I am no drama queen, never have been never will be, if you need poof I can easly send you over 14,000 worth of chat log files of all converstations i've ever had, and I will Mind you That I am no drama queen and if you read the chat logs You will see, some people call me one then later say there sorry and said they should have never called me that. so please Don't Call me Such Hurssaseing Words, I don't see anyone going around calling other members Drama Queen, what if I called you a Drama Queen how do you think It would feel, well seeing your a mod you'd probroly just use the ban button or something that, this is what I like to call mod/admin/co-host power abuse without a confirmantion first, this exsample is set in no offense or excusse or to use to make anyone look bad for any reason, its just a exsample from years of chatting and being Host in lots of chat rooms and seeing this type of thing many times, but back to the main point, How would you feel, just think about that, to have someone Randomly call you a drama queen cause your asking for a quick reply, I don't think you would enjoy being called one ether, now set that thought aside and look at it from my point of view, your notice it effects me (IRL) And Net Wise, This Really hurts me to be called this for many reasons/Encounters, like some parents say, if you got nothing to say don't say anything at all, now if this was true whe'd live on one heck of a boreing planet, but Please Keep thoughts like this in your mind and away from people who take it quite sersously, oh and you invided the terms, All Members will Respect each other Members in a Respectfull way, am I correct, and since your a mod, your still a member of this site.I'm sorry to be so blunt but, i'm getting sick of being Jumped, I don't care that i'm 17 and your like 35, but my knowledge is just as good as anyother member here, and I do have a right to be treated like the rest, We all signed up here for all the same reason, To Learn..I'd apprauite if this Stuff That seems to lead to a thing Called, Lets Pick On a certain person for some random reason, I ask that this ends now and I'd be treated like any other member, if you have a problem with the Thread you could always just come toward me in A Respectfull manner and ask me not to make a thread again saying ASAP, I think anyone would agree with me there.
    Thankyou for your time

Sincely: TsuTheNeko

Thankyou For The Link, I hope it will help, I do apprauicate it, Truely
    Sincely:TsuTheNeko

Fine - stop being so darned dramatic. It's not an emergency no matter how much smoke you pump into the forum. You can't BS a BSer.
    MS MCP, MCSE

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarBill
    Fine - stop being so darned dramatic. It's not an emergency no matter how much smoke you pump into the forum. You can't BS a BSer.
    the point is I wasn't being Dramatic at all, and I know its not a Emergency but I was stateing the ASAP as a Side state to mean please reply quicker if you can, and that link the person aboved is like kinda broken when you go to submit for the one that translates different ones, it won't submit, so somethings wrong on that link but I do apprauicte the effort to get the link.

Just as an FYI, this program and all realted information is in Japanese. I can't be of assistance in this area.
    -- Mathias

Hello Tsu,

I use AltaVista Babel Fish almost daily and have not had that problem. Try it once more "copy and paste" your text first. Do you know the source language, e.g. Spanish, German, French, Dutch etc?

Trabaja perfectamente.

Es funktioniert tadellos.

Cela fonctionne parfaitement.

Het werkt volkomen.

You are trying to translate the manual from a different spoken language, right?

John B.

Try www.babelfish.com. They have some great translators.
    rraehal: I think I already said that???

rraehal: I think I already said that???
    You did. I just wasn't sure if anyone knew what the original language was because Tsu hadn't posted it and I didn't see it anywhere else. There we a few other suggestions of language origination by millwork though.
    -- Mathias