Thread: Seagate 160GB EIdE HDD for $20 = $0.16 per GB

Seagate 160GB EIdE HDD for $20 = $0.16 per GB

BestBuy Stores (not online):

Seagate 160GB EIDE HD for$20 AR+Coupon.
    So after tax and rebates your paying $0.16 Per GB!!!

The Hard Drive is onsale in this weeks ad/stores until SEPT 3rd!

Print and take this coupon in for extra $20 off!!! coupon

Many tested and it works!!!

Bummer

No local BB
    Get Thee behind me Satan

Rebates.....

Other than two $2.00 rebates from costco, i've never gotten any rebates back.

I know the purpose of rebates is so that the retailer (BB, Frys, etc) makes full money and then the manufacturer pays you back, but why doesn't the store sell it to you for a low price and do all the rebates themselves?
    Want to try anger management? Use a Win98 PC for 30 min without screaming, kicking, and yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by BuildItYourself
    Rebates.....
    Other than two $2.00 rebates from costco, i've never gotten any rebates back.

I know the purpose of rebates is so that the retailer (BB, Frys, etc) makes full money and then the manufacturer pays you back, but why doesn't the store sell it to you for a low price and do all the rebates themselves?
    Weird, I've have got tons of rebates back through the years. I always fill them out correctly as stated, make backup copies in case lost in mail, call the rebate centers after 6-8weeks see if they got it(whats the hold up if any).

Some rebates are from the store too, like this rebate has 1 from BBY & 1 from Seagate.

1. Well they get more sales(high sales or sell-outs)on hot rebate items = $.
    2. There are people who forget to send the rebates in or don't include the upc or follow the directions (circle the item & price on receip etc).
    3. In the end the stores/manufac can make a premium price on some sales

Thanks for the link for the extra $20 off. I went up and bought one and my friend did also. This was the best deal I've seen yet. And with a 5 year guarantee!