Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: adding LED's

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    If you are any good at wiring there are even cheaper alternatives tho ....... Pends really what it is you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk
    yeah
    Why?

Because they are plain black and have no nice features?

No cos all they do is spin ... or not ..... No AI ...... Anyways what ya gonna do with your cooling issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie2
    What is the brand and model of this variable speed fan?
    I dont know about the model.. but i know its a 80mm YSTech fan, i got it from newegg.com but they dont sell them anymore, i believe it pushes a good 50cfm of air at full speed although its a tad loud at that speed!

Sleeve bearings tho ......... Ya needs ball bearing fanz ........ Thems the kiddies

So my Kensington Piliot mouse has a piece of plexiglass in the top so i can see the word kensingtom on a peice of plastic below. to my great delight i found that if i carve a hole into the peoce with the word kensington i can see throught all the way tot the inads of the mouse and have a peice of clear plastic over it too. so i decided one day to try to fing a blue LED light... easier said than done on account i was 16, with no checking account and no way to buy stuff online. and the closest store with led's is 50 miles away... great fun no? so i tore apart an LED flashlight and took out the light, put noth ends onto a fuse inside the mouse, sodered it in there (tested it out first of course) and now my mouse had a stream of blue light coming out of the top in a beam just as bright as an LED flashlight would be. it's also really cool to look inside becasue you see a swirling dark area in all the blue light, it makes me soo happy..

Your gonna be the Prez one day