Thread: New Logo Needed for 06

New Logo Needed for 06

I am looking for someone to redesign the logo for teamCEM for 2006

In refrence to this post
    http://www.sysopt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183046
    i would like to thank MJCfromCT for our great original logo still located on our homepage www.teamcem.com

but for 06 we are looking for a new design that still stands out for our team... if there is anyone out there that feels like being creative... it would be greatly appriciated

Thank You Very Much, Dustin Lagrange (DusterLag)

Just playing around with my new toys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

LMAO!!! Duster you cheapo
    ___--- doZer ---___
    www.FLMotorsports.tk

Well I see the logo that you have now and I was wondering if in the new logo you wanted to have the same detail in the logo with the duster and cuttingedge motor sports?
    -BTY
    Dear Diary,
    Jackpot!
    -Quagmire

No, for 2006 we are phasing out the dusterracing and fastlanemotorsports peices of the logo because we have been merged for a year or so now... so lol, i guess the answer is no

I thought I would throw something in here....

But Im not quite sure where you are headed with this logo re-design.

I have helped different ones in the past with what they call "re-imaging", but I dont see how you are changing your "image" so why the need for a new logo?

In any case, is this more of a business logo (like the one I attached) or should I be thinking whiz-bang (eye-catching)?

Not to burst your bubble, but the logo you put on the cars (I realize its just text) might be better suiting than some crazy, flashy, logo. It gets the point across, and preaches distinction....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Study the past if you would define the future." - Confucius

we're looking for a new eye-catching type of logo, its a race team, meaing fast quick, lots of speed...

out image is changing because of many things...
    -the merging of our two teams for the 2005 season was big (we want it phased out of out logo, no need for it anymore, the logos on the cars)
    -its a new season with new drivers and new paint schemes, in which big things are changing in the leagues we race in.

These are the mojor reasons for wanting the new logo (accompinenied by new features and some changes in design for the site itself).