Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Judicial Filibuster

Big Brother may not know best but, I think, he knows better than you.

Originally posted by tantone
    Big Brother may not know best but, I think, he knows better than you.
    Yes, I am sure you do.

EX Moderator-May He Rest in Peace rangeral's Avatar
    It started with communism with the likes of noam chomsky and many others spouting off and students buying into it decades ago, once there dreamland world of communism fell apart they moved on to radical islam but communism was always in the background cause they couldn't let it go and still want a communist state.

Don't think for one minute that they won't use any non-profit organization for there means as they've done before. They've crossed the line many times to aid and abet extremist muslims. This one you should know, lynn stewart passing off Sheikh Abdul Rahman's orders. She comes from the same types I mentioned earlier and most of these people who were given so much that this country has to offer, education, freedom etc. and then turn there backs on it, truly an amazing kind of human.

I'm more interested in what these people are up to and how there influence is being spread to which I consider them the roots of the problems these days in this country to disrupt wherever they can.

The muslims have been on a world conquest for nearly 5,000 years now. Communism is a recent concept penned by Karl Marx in the late 19th century. The two are in no way even remotely related. What on earth are to talking about?

Islamist Political leaders are the ones responsbile for misinterpreting and overly politicizing the relativley domestic and humble message of the Muslim faith (this responsbility also includes Christian leaders - and of course, the Crusades).

Noam Chomsky speaks the truth and exposes the reality of the corruption of the American government and its military intentions. He is no Communist sympathizer...he may be left-wing, but that does not make you a commie. Would you accuse Michael Moore of being a communist suck-up as well?
    Last edited by PersianKnight; 06-01-2005 at 06:37 AM.

Whose talking about 5000yrs ago, I'm talking about now, one system falls apart they jump to another so long as they can perpuate there anti-american views.

Chomsky was a ventriloquist for the anti-american cult calling this country the great satan built on slavery and oppression, meantime slavery was a standard for the rest of the world with cuba having more slaves than anyone else. And here we come along and eventually end slavery for the rest of the world to follow, yea we're oppressive.

Whose talking about 5000yrs ago, I'm talking about now, one system falls apart they jump to another so long as they can perpuate there anti-american views.
    You are evading the facts now. Muslims are a religious sect. Communists are members of an athiestic political group.

You are starting to sound like McCarthy now, "a commy under every bush". It is not just all commies that hate Americans now.

Your right system shouldn't have been included for the muslim faith. Think PersianKnight has it, but my end result is that they will jump to the next wave that is anti-american if it suits there needs, the very same people just to get back at america because of there utter contempt for our form of gov't.

Where they get this hatred is beyond me maybe there just born this way to be different.

I don't think they hate our system of government so much as they hate our influence on theirs. The Islamic faith goes back to 500 years before Christ. Muhammad like Christ claimed his word was derived from God. The religion he started was based on a way of life that taught conquest and religious prejudice as a way for Muslims to maintain their strength. They in fact became the greatest conquerors of the world up until the 19th century. Essentially they had control of all of the entire Middle East, SE Asia, most of India, and eventually controlled trade on the Silk Road and much of China. There aim was and still is world domination and all people eventually paying homage to Mecca. Their influence was already spreading to much of Africa and parts of Europe. Even America was in their sights. History tells us that much of the territory won by the Muslims was essentially acceded to Muslims in return for lower taxes on trade goods (remember they controlled the lion's share of all trade between the east and the west). In other words it made economic sense to be a Muslim and as most people were religiously oriented anyway, why not be a Muslim and save on taxes.

Suddenly along come the Europeans. The British determined to make right all that was wrong with the world and conquered India, Burma and parts of Africa. The Dutch grabbed a huge share of the prime ports in Indonesia and Africa. Spain grabbed the Philippine Islands, parts of South America and much of central America. The Portuguese grabbed much of the remaining territory. The significant difference was that the Europeans accomplished their huge grab of the worlds resources with technology and warfare.

Now along comes America and shows the world it has the biggest war machine of them all. The Islamic ideal of a one religion world was trampled on by American occupation in WWII, their greedy tax and homage laws were suddenly spat on and prime real estate was handed over to the Jews (a mortal enemy to the Muslims that claimed divine rights even before Muhammad) by an American peace plan.

It is really not a great mystery why the Muslims hate America. We foiled their plans and introduced western decadence to a people who for thousands of years believed it was immoral behavior. In other words it is a religious difference that creates the hate. Now the problem is what to do with them. We are just now facing the same dilema that the British faced with their colonies, including America.

I thought the jews god was there before islam? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I know muhammed was visited around 600AD and made his interpretations though that seems to be suspect by some. Lets say he says to kill most of the christians but you can leave some alive and take there knowledge if it is useful to islam such as science whereas now its kill all infidels maybe its just the extremists professing this.

Yea the silk road was probably the most fought over real estate by ancient civilizations such as the phoenicians and all.

I did mean american radicals having contempt and hatred for everything american.

Think the muslims first defeat in the crusades fueled there hatred for western decadence. Although I can't recall what stopped there march to europe or britain.

Britain was going broke and gave orders to levy more taxes here to the point where the colonists couldn't take it anymore driving us to rebel otherwise had they been fair we might all be speaking with an accent.

Judaism the religion was established before the Muslims, but they were banished everywhere they went. I wonder why. When it comes to any real estate it can really only be claimed by the inhabitants at any given time no matter the history and everone must be prepared to fight for it. Owner ship changes as often as skirt lengths. There is no justice or rights to fair claim anymore. Just ask any Native American or Hawaiian. Even land placed into trust and sworn to them upon a stack of bibles is routinely and with malice taken from the lawful owners. Entreupeneurs don't care about laws. They just make new ones or forge documents.

Originally posted by ukulele
    You are starting to sound like McCarthy now, "a commy under every bush". It is not just all commies that hate Americans now.
    Not quite every Bush.
    Isn't there a Bush that has a Cheney under it?

Men such as Noam Chomsky are necessary, to give us a different analysis of the motives and actions of Government and big business, which we need to have a total view point of what is happening, not just the spin doctors and speech writers position.

Chomsky and Moore need to push things too far simply to even the preceived playing field a bit after the Murdochs and Cheneys have done such a bang up job of demonising the centre and left sides.
    I'm sure the ultra lefties would prefer not to have to be so extreme, but its virtually the only way available to them to get their centre-left agendas out there.
    The whole western world has become so right leaning that what was once the centre is now considered to be far left, and what was considered to be ultra rightwing is now the centre.
    Unfortunatley it doesn't seem that there will be a short term end to this.
    I just hope we haven't gone down the wrong garden path too far to turn back.

BTW - It is true that slavery happened to an extent before the European empires and the US - but NEVER BEFORE has there been slavery on such a mass scale and on such a merciless extent as there was with the European Colonial Empires and with the USA. They abolished slavery once they saw no more need for it - because the revenue that they generated from the slavery was so great that it was MORE than sufficient to invest into the state capitalist system.