Thread: Blood PC

Blood PC

I recently put together a legacy system for the sole purpose of playing old Build engine games in their native state, but mainly for the game Blood.

Not only did I use legacy parts such as Voodoo3's, ISA sound cards, and PC100 RAM, but I also want to modify the case.

Right now I have just been testing out different things. I am definitely going to have a "bloody" hand print on the side.

So far I put a couple of test bloody hand prints on it, didn't like the first so I sanded it off and had another go at it. Looks better this time but I'm still not totally happy with it. I also painted the case fan and the face plates on the front of the case a bloody color.

Here are the pics of it so far.

Pic 1

Pic 2

The flash kind of screws with the color, it's actually more bloody looking to the naked eye.

So does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a blood splatter effect with paint, and a better way to do the bloody hand print, so it drips a little.

*edit* Nevermind I saw the HL2 mod, it answered my question on how to make a rusty looking case *edit*
    Last edited by own; 04-18-2005 at 04:57 AM.

try this, get a balloon and cut off the neck of it, then dip then end in that paint of yous and blow through it, that creates some wicked spatter. you can also trygetting your hand kinda drippy int he pait for a spatter look.for the hand drip thing, just get you hand completley dripping with that paint and stick it on there, then let it dry. a really cool affect tho is to put a drop of paint on the side , then blow hard and it makes this drip bloody pattern. haev fun and btw there is no way that wont be messy to make. i also might suggest making the paint a bit darker.... but still-
    Cool case man

A bicycle pump can do that stuff - wiv a li'l practice.

l'd forgotten this game - must dig it out.

yah but the baloon way is more effective, witha bike pump it looks kinda like spraypaint

Now, have a right hand print toward the top of the case. One where the fingers curl onto the top panel and the palm is still on the side panel.
    As for running blood, try a medicine dropper for the smaller drops and runs. Try a turkey baster for the splatter and larger runs.

a turkey baster..... cool man, that would look way wicked, kinda liek the spurt comming from someones jugular vein. try balloon for the small spatter and just get your hands drippy with paint for the hnadprint..... but that turkey baster not sucha bad idea

IMO the darker Paint would look WICKED with a plexiglass window on the side. i dunno maybe blood on windows just makes me smile but it looks really cool

um, I had oil PC's on my mind, so your thread title made me think of a pc cooled by blood. too much seinfeld watching I guess. help!!!