Thread: Adaware, Spybot, Norton system works and task manager.

Adaware, Spybot, Norton system works and task manager.

I am hoping someone can help me, once again, I need to find the instructions, or anyone that can tell me how, .....

I need to know how to use my task manager to start Adaware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Norton Clean Sweep, One Button Checkup, from start to finish. What I mean by finish is, Example..when Adaware finds bots, have it remove them and then the program shut down. Same with all the ones listed above....

Thank you for all your guys help, you have kept my network running

Webslinger

i'll suggest you to Boot into windows SAVE Mode No networking

then use MSCONFIG

and DISSABLE EVERYTHING

then restart your PC

and now you can go run AdAware and SpyBot

to remove all those JUNK!

i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

No...

I dont want to do that, I dont have anything wrong, just want these programs to run once a week and need to make the run automatically from start to finish, with no action by me....

I can get them to start, but cant get them to auto finish, like adaware removing all the spybots etc., I end up having to click finish or repair, or quarantine etc.....I dont want to have to do that....call me lazy....but I have alot of computers to do this to...

Then you should get the PAY versions, the Pro version comes with Scheduler options, and other auto tasks stuff you can set and forget
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Webslinger, open Spybot search and Destroy, click on mode changes, change it to advance mode, go to settings, and click on the setting icon. From there you should be able to do what you want to do. Good Luck
    I was looking in the wrong place, it's still in settings it's under Scheduler Settings.
    Last edited by G Ray88; 02-17-2005 at 10:13 PM.