Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 911 In Plane Site: Did the US Govt. cover up 911?

911 In Plane Site: Did the US Govt. cover up 911?

I saw this documentary the other day, and it points a very serious finger at the US Govt. with regard to exactly what happened on 911 and who was responsible.

It falls slightly short of actually flat out accusing the Govt. of orchestrating the attacks, but points out a great deal of evidence the seems to show a massive cover up operation to hide the truth behind what exactly happened to the twin towers and the Pentagon.

So, has anyone seen this documentary? If so what do you think?

If you haven't seen it then please refrain from commenting unless you have something contructive to say. These things quite often result in flame wars, and I don't want that, I'm just looking for informed comments, not attacks against either side of the fence.

If you're interested in the documentary then you can get hold of it (legitimately) here: http://www.policestate21.com/

there's also some more info on the discrepancies of what was claimed to have happened during the pentagon attack here: http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm
    ***viBe***
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

B.S., if you weren't looking to start a controvercy, you wouldn't even post it. Get real and state your actual intent.....I wasn't born yesterday.
    These same idiotic conspiracy theories have been on the net for a couple of years. This and the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY have a following.
    Last edited by Billforce; 01-14-2005 at 01:50 PM.
    "Never corner something that's meaner than you are"

Originally posted by Billforce
    I wasn't born yesterday.

many many many many yesterdays ago.......

Ultimate Member
    I was born at night.
    Just not LAST night.

These same idiotic conspiracy theories have been on the net for a couple of years. This and the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY have a following.
    You gotta love those 'flat earthers'. Deep down they know that the earth is round, but simply can't admit that now because it makes their previous convictions look like dubyas brain - full of holes and smelling of cheese

Bill, you'd have to conceed that the govt in the US probably did know of the attacks at least, but did nothing/little, or at least has kept info from the public that would clear a lot up.

You guys would have some 30 or 50 year rule don't you, where govt documents get declassified after that time so we can really see what the situation really was rather than have the media arm of the white house (FOX) lie about it.

I saw the documentary 6 months ago - it was discussed here at that time.

suffice it to say: I was almost totally convinced by the experts opinions of novices being able to accurately fly those airliners into those buildings! It's a fact that a few western governments have been toying with remote controlled airliners for years! The circumstances surrounding the cost of pulling those towers down at the end of their safe & useful life (not long now), and how it would be much easier & more profittable to just have them collapse & claim on the insurance (1\2 billion $$ each is a sum of money many greedy people would give their right arm for)! The Israelis arrested for celebrating the attacks from a distance & proclaiming "now our enemy is the American enemy"! The many important & military personnel that were warned away from New York before the attacks took place! Then there is the incalculable profit & power to be made on the Oil that has - as a direct result of the twin towers attack - fallen under western control.

IMO: I wouldn't put any of it beyond some of our leaders, and I wouldn't brush it off without a second thought - as some here would. There is much profit to be made from such an act, for the cost of only a few thousand lives.

As for the flat earth theorists: The Bible said the earth was " ...a sphere, hung on nothing!" long before we "civilised" folk reached "The End O' the World". That book hasn't lied to me at all in over forty years - so why would I believe anything different?
    Last edited by Strawbs; 01-14-2005 at 04:37 PM.

The bible also states (something like) the devil took jesus to the top of the highest mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the earth. Something not possible if the earth was a globe.

Here's the link to my earlier thread - there are a few links within it to some interesting sites too.

http://www.sysopt.com/forum/showthre...t=Conspiracies

Originally posted by zybch
    The bible also states (something like) the devil took jesus to the top of the highest mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the earth. Something not possible if the earth was a globe.
    Depends on whether that was in body or spirit!

B.S., if you weren't looking to start a controvercy, you wouldn't even post it. Get real and state your actual intent.....I wasn't born yesterday.
    I've noticed that our "Bf" likes to try & frighten folk from continuing to post on a subject he doesn't want discussed. Could it be there's an Oil interest there I wonder?

Whats most noticeable is that he personally attacks people who don't share his sometimes myopic view and stand up for what is right, not just right-for-the-right.

Strawbs, the bible also states that Pi is exaclty 3.

never seen that, and don't care much for scientific formulae - it kills the spirit of "chance".

We could start a i hate billforce club!!

pi equals exactly three to 1 significant figure.

Originally posted by Strawbs
    never seen that, and don't care much for scientific formulae - it kills the spirit of "chance".
    I Kings 7:23

"It measures 10 cubits "from rim to rim" and 30 cubits around it."

That means that pi = 3.

This doesn't mean that the whole book is wrong, just that if something as simple as Pi is wrong, you can't completely trust the rest of it, yet millions do and many of them believe it is the literal truth.
    I'm not sure which universe they live in.

Then we have the many mistranslations. Perhaps the most famous example of mistranslation is the Biblical assertion that Christ was "born of a virgin". The original Hebrew word here is almah, which means simply "a young woman".

Then there is this:
    http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.p...threadid=62292
    Satan and God = the same?! Quite interesting.
    Last edited by zybch; 01-14-2005 at 05:37 PM.

I already said I have no understanding of scientific Formulae!

If you are trying to turn me from my faith - you will fail.

It's one of those things that I would never renounce - no matter what you claim or post. That is the very essence of "Faith".

What the hell is Pi anyway? How many feet = a cubit, and how do you know "for certain" any answer you give is correct?

If you don't know how long an "inch" is, you cannot then compare a different measurement to it.

The Bible didn't say "pi is exactly 3" - you did! Mankind created math to suit his own need for measurement! If that which went before man recreated it doesn't fit in anymore - it's automatically wrong?

where is the "rosetta stone" of math that proves your point?

It measures 10 cubits "from rim to rim" and 30 cubits around it
    are we talking about a rectangle, a square, a sphere, a bowl, an oval, a cube, what?

Don't try to bamboozle me with manmade puzzles - where does the Bible state that Pi is exactly 3, as you have claimed?

Pi my eye!
    Last edited by Strawbs; 01-14-2005 at 06:19 PM.