Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

anything about WOW

post ur class lvl and realm if you want

im a lvl 21 druid as of right now.. in mal' ganis

well just started in the final beta test (EU)

playing tauren, druid

when the game cames out tho (pre ordered collectors editon) ill play night elve druid

dont want to play night elve now, then it will be boring in the beginning if i have the full game

hope it comes out beginng of feb here in the EU

oh and . . . ill play on NORMAL server, dont like PVP and RPG
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

Not playing on a PVP server in world of warcraft makes 100% no sense at all, the game is pratically made for the pvp, if you dont do pvp then why play the game other than to waste a bazillion hours leveling up.

oh yah, I was a 29 undead mage on Mal'ganis but I stopped playing.

for me pvp isnt the most important part, i like to fight when I want and not being attacked if i dont
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

I play WOW on a pvp server. Pvp is the most important thing for me, its where all the fun is.

I have a lvl 48 Rogue but i havnt played him for a month. lvling a shaman right now and its seems like a little more fun.

druid?

so waht does everyone think about a druid as a pvp character.. i hear they drop off at about lvl 40 but other sources say they are very good against hunters and wariors.. ne imput would be greatly appreceated. I am currently a level 27 druid on mal' ganis

ty

Hi, I love this game. LVL 56 Warrior on Sargares

love the game

60 presit burning legion

and druid imo is a way better healer at later levels then damage dealing class.

hows the paladin?
    heard its the "strongest" class

hes not, hes the most irritating to kill with all his sheilds heals and plate, they have a low DPS though and arent too threatening.

paladin

My friend is a paladin. he's lvl 36 right now. numerous times I have seen him take horde players 5 and even 8 lvl's higher. Even when his mana and health are half of normal when a battle starts. Warlocks and rogues are especially no match for him. I think pally's are one of the best 1 on 1 class's. although in a huge group they have only 1 really nice buff, which is devoition.

ask your buddy what he does when a preist mana burns him twice then ehs a warrior with just an auto attack... those people hes fighting 5-8 lvls above him have no idea what there doing

heh okay dual a good pally tho and see waht happends. ur playing on pvp right? he beats something that attacks him when he has half health. so many times its happend.. pallys are kinda IMBA right now

palies have no mana pool, they have no special rage attacks, you burn there mana(that takes 2 casts) then you can go to school on them they have 1 skill that gives them immunity for 10 seconds they have no run buff so they cant kite or run after you, once they have no mana they cannot heal, there dps isnt anything more then warrior without skills.

yes i play a pvp server the other day me and a shammy took apart about 6 lvl 60 palis and a lvl 60 mage, there very easy to kite with anything that has any type of cc and there usless without mana.

how can u say it takes 2 mana burns to drain pally's mana. IT all depends on individual pally. Different items can add mana. funny how u think pallys are worthless but im seeing them first hand absolutly be the most dominent 1v1 class.
    I want u too got 1 on 1 with a non scrub pally.