Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WORLD OF WARCRAFT

also divine last up to 18 at highest lvl i believe.

Maybe with talents.

i dont know why your having this conversation with me. i'm the one playing this game.. lol you play and tell me how dominating they are. if you read anything on any forums you would know shadow spec presits are the most dominating class period. i'm not shadow spec right now because you have to be a holy presit to run the large scale encounters.

gear helps, if your pali is willing to give up str and hp to have a larger mana pool so i have to cast one more mana burn that takes 3 seconds to channel then those scrub palis your talking about might be your buddy :P

palis have great heals and plate is awsome for range and melee. all magic damage bypasses armor, and there mana pool will never be over 2500-3000, my mana burn does 1k mana each cast has no cooldown.

i'm not lying to you, i play these games to pk, i promis there not that good. ive fought group of them, they have no way to slow a person down, they have one stun, a range stun witch is nice but the cooldown is to long to be very effective, they have no sprint or anyway to catch a range person. any class without a effective crowd control skill or spell and a mana burn will not be effective in 1v1 pvp.

but saying all that i dont play this game to 1v1 although my class is very good at it. when battle grounds comes out having 10+ people fighting eachother will make it all more intresting and yes palis will be better there because i probably wont have time to conentrate to mana burn them 2-3 times. but they still are not devistating

shammens on the other hand are very over powered at the moment but there neft is comming.

shamans are rediculas at this point. u r right. next patch will nerf them maybe.. neway, ne class with no mana is worthless.. and waht i was saying is 1on 1 a pally will not be beaten by much. when casters have time to use spells and buffs and such obviously in a big group they are very helpful.. im a druid myself

question
    i thought again about being a druid

well i want a class, which can use magic but is also good in close combat
    yes the druid can use amgic and can be a close combat fighter, but i heard in the end hes more into magic and healing

i cud never be a priest, i want to fight

is there another good class where u can do both, magic and close combat fights?
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

hmm sounds like opinon. I do think Pallys are strong and helpful but i dont think they are as degrading as you guys make them sound...

LVL 31 Warlock
    MY POTM BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!

"is there another good class where u can do both, magic and close combat fights?"

shamen but they might get nerfed but thats your best bet.