Thread: Radeon 9550 <$40 shipped no rebates

Radeon 9550 <$40 shipped no rebates

Go to:

http://www.globalcomputer.com/

Do a search for "radeon 9550"

You should find the following:
    Sapphire Radeon 9550 / 128MB / AGP 8X / VGA / DVI / TV Out / Lite Version Video Card - $29.99.

Shipping for me was $9.

It's not listed as "in stock", but "ships in 24-48 hours". I've never bought from these guys before, but I think they're affiliated with tigerdirect so hopefully they're OK.

Good luck!

Update:

Upon receiving my order confirmation e-mail which showed I had purchased the following:
    "Sapphire Radeon 9550 / 128MB / AGP 8X / VGA / DVI / TV Out / Lite Version Video Card (YYT1-100576)"

I followed the link to the order status on their website and it showed a slightly different story:
    "(YYT1-100576) 3M FIBER CABLE ST ST 62.5-/125"

So I called to ask about the discrepancy. The CS rep was very helpful and phoned the manufacturer while I was on hold. She said that the manufacturer confirmed the item number and was indeed shipping the video card. She stated that the description error was in their system and that the item number was the important thing. So, I'm still expecting a video card, but I'll keep you posted on the true outcome.

Because of this minor snafu, I'm starting to think that this may be a part number / description / pricing error on their website since these cards usually go for $70+ so be wary.

Hope everyone passed on this one. I got a worthless cable in the mail. Trying to get a hold of them now to take it back and refund me.

they send the card?