Thread: Thermaltake Keyboards and MiceI I

Thermaltake Keyboards and MiceI I

What's ur thoughts on Thermaltakes Keyboard and mice products.

I've just got the Xaser RF Wireless Office Keyboard & Mouse. Keyboard is great. Loaded with features. Mouse is another store. Keeps going out on me and while playing games is etchy.

Sorry...every ThermalTank product I've owned (A lot of fans...) has let me down.

Didn't know they made input devices.

I've converted from Logitech to Microsoft's line of wirelss keyboard and mouse at home and work.

I like their ergos and their batteries last forever and ever....

Maybe the keyboard is cool but as for mouse. I don't realy think that it's realy cool. As for me i think that's nothing can be better than MX510. Aspecialy when you use it some kind of gaming gear. I use Steelpad4D and padsurfer kit.

I love Tt stuff, but some of their cases as well as keyboards just look dreadful.
    I'm a full MS convert (not their current ones though), long battery life and they feel nicer than any other kb/mice I've tried, except, as I mentioned, for the new mice as they just seem very uncomfortable.

I personally have the Logitech MX Duo wireless keyboard and mouse. I've had it for almost a year now and haven't had to replace a battery yet. It is holding up surprisingly well. As far as Thermaltakes products, their cooling isn't bad, but that is what they are known for. I too didn't know they started making input devices, but maybe they should just stick with cooling.