Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong BIOS

Wrong BIOS

Good day
    I am rewrite my BIOS, and I dont save my original BIOS (62-0914-001437-00101111-071595-sis730s-M810LR-H) and my computer with new BIOS doesnt work right. I need this BIOS or new right BIOS. Can you help me somebody??
    Thank You

Doesn't work right? Or doesn't work at all? If you can still boot to anything at all, I guess there's a chance you could re-flash the BIOS with the proper firmware. However, if it won't boot at all, you're probably out of luck. Without a functioning BIOS, you can't even load a program to rebuild the BIOS (unless you're lucky and have a system with dual BIOS or some other fail-safe built in)
    Computers and the internet gave you your freedom, don't let TCPA take it away!
    notcpa.org
    againsttcpa.com

Computer booting, but doesnt start Windows. When I want install new version of Windows its doesnt work - Black screen...

To find the correct bios you will need the version number for that board. I had the same board a while back and the version number is printed on the motherboard near the pci slots. It should be v.1.0 or v.2.0 or something. Next match the version to the correct bios from the PCChips site. Be sure to use the recommend flash utility and follow the instructions carefully. You might also try to reset the CMOS before going any further(just pull the battery for a minute or use the jumper to clear the cmos data).

Please can you send me your version of BIOS, I finding on PC Chips but there are only 2 bios and noone for my MotherBoard

Ultimate Member
    All revisions of the M810LR (CPU not soldered in) use the same BIOS thread. Just get the latest off www.pcchips.com.tw here:

here

It's not like "there are only two BIOSes" on the PC-Chips site ...

If you have one of the "special" flavors of this board, with soldered-in CPU and/or onboard RAM, then please pick the right model from the Downloads-Motherboards-Archive section.

When I want downloaded some BIOS from PC chips there are only two BIOS (for all revision).

Ultimate Member
    So? Get the latest one then, and use that.

I have this version of BIOS on my computer (030808S.rom). I have revision 7.0. I am starting Windows in Emergency mode and screen is a very very blur, in normal mode is black screen here. I havent integrated graphic (there is a integrated graphics on motherboard), but GeForce2MX with 64MB.

It doesn't sound like you have a bios problem, but a video problem .
    1. Try checking the monitor cable connections. Reseat the video card .
    2. Have you installed the mobo drivers ? the video card drivers ?
    3. Have you tried a different video card ?

But this error in render was occur after rewriting my original BIOS. Btw I unplug my graphic card and I installing Windows with Integrated graphic card. Its OK, but from starting PC to shutdown PC there are very much moving lines. Its very rude for my eyes. And now, with my GeForce2MX computer dont start.

Originally posted by developer.winux
    But this error in render was occur after rewriting my original BIOS. Btw I unplug my graphic card and I installing Windows with Integrated graphic card. Its OK, but from starting PC to shutdown PC there are very much moving lines. Its very rude for my eyes. And now, with my GeForce2MX computer dont start.
    Do you have a cell phone near your monitor? That would explain the moving lines.

No I havent. This error occurs when I rewrite original BIOS. This problem is in graphic cards generally I think, because integrated graphic card have lines and GeForce2MX doesnt start. I need a original BIOS to my motherboard I think.

In that reguards you got the best advice from Peter M.

Ok I mail to Peter M, but I really need this version of BIOS: 62-0914-001437-00101111-071595-sis730s-M810LR-H rev: 7.0. If anyone has this version of BIOS please send to me.