Thread: Microsoft uses Firefox!!!

I dunno, i kinda doubt this...

It's probably just that the screenshots have been falsely credited as being supplied by MS.

Microsoft's spokesperson: "None of our approved/distributed screen shots of MSN Search were made using a Mozilla Firefox browser"
    Lets spread lies and get excited about nothing.

Microsoft did not deny that it was Firefox in the screenshot. Their carefully crafted response was, "None of our approved/distributed screen shots of MSN Search were made using a Mozilla Firefox browser", which, we can be sure, is true.
    Who cares anyway. It's just a good laugh. I'm not going to spend any of my time trying to wipe egg off of Billy Gates' face.
    "If it ain't true, it oughtta be."

can ya blame them?... probably got sick of the pop-ups coming up as they tried to screen-shot their page

Actually, I have been in Teleconference with them, and saw Firefox, Google Search Bar, and AOL being used - however my opinion is that to stay ahead, they need to keep their eyes close on the competition.
    Computers and the internet gave you your freedom, don't let TCPA take it away!
    notcpa.org
    againsttcpa.com

If I was writing a web page for public use, I would test it in all major browsers (IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Firfox, Konquerer, etc..). As a company, I am sure the same would be true.

Most likely MS was trying to verfiy compatability in major browsers and had screen shots in multiple browsers.
    -- Mathias

Originally posted by rraehal
    If I was writing a web page for public use, I would test it in all major browsers (IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Firfox, Konquerer, etc..). As a company, I am sure the same would be true.

Most likely MS was trying to verfiy compatability in major browsers and had screen shots in multiple browsers.
    Exactly!