View Poll Results: What's your opinion of women who play videogames?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • That's cool.

22 47.83%
  • Not cool. They should be doing housework.

8 17.39%
  • I couldn't care less.

16 34.78%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: These hot ladies are video-game freaks!

These hot ladies are video-game freaks!

http://www.fragdolls.com/

Okay, boys. The days of cooties have gone the way of Centipede. Girls are into games now, and we're just as hooked as you are. In fact, girl gamers make up 43% of all gamers, according to the ESA. So, where are all the ladies in the house?

Enter the Frag Dolls, a group of girl gamers out to have a little fun. We're here to represent the ladies in gaming with the taste and talent for beating you at your own games. So, for all you guys who think the only gals in gaming are the leather-clad, pixilated beauties on your screens, think again. We're real, and we've got the skills to teach you a few tricks of our own. So hang around and check out our blogs, or come challenge us online. You just might learn something.

frag /frag/ n. & v. · n. 1 number of kills. 2 a fragmentation grenade. · v. 1 to eliminate other players in multiplayer shooters (fragging).

rag·doll physics {buzzword} /ragdol fiziks/ n. 1 a program allowing videogame characters to react with realistic body and skeletal physics.

frag·doll /fragdol/ n. 1 a female gamer with the skills to dominate in multiplayer shooters. 2 a lady with the sass to use the laws of physics to her incontestable advantage.

A little extra clarification from Rhoulette for those who are wondering...

===
    "Democracy is the worst form of government--except for all those other forms that have been tried."
    -- Winston Churchill

As much as I'd like my girl to like gaming, im glad she doesn't because she makes me get away from the computer (which im on all day at work too) To the kitchen woman!

They are pretty good lookin, not sure what i expected, gamers aren't the stereotypical pocket protector pimply faced geek anymore.
    Visionology Interactive Media
    http://www.visim.com

Ultimate Member
    I'm skeptical about that 43%... I rarely ever see a girl playing online... They're probably taking solitare into account as well.

watch out the bite :o

face is sweetie, girls play, but they dont compeat

some of those fragdolls are prolly ringers anyway... don't wanna stereotype but most women i know of that game don't
    usually look like that.

Sounds like nervous responses from immature men to me...
    kevrob1

Peace Go With You...

I know of some attractive women gamers, but I am very skeptical of 43% - especially if you pull out the sims and online java/flash games. I have a friend from Germany that is into gaming, and she is quite attractive - but when we went to the last LAN party she was still the only girl there, and people were shocked as heck that she *wanted* to play Unreal2K4, Halo and Call of Duty. I don't think I've ever seen more than 2 females out of 20-30 people there, and I've never seen one without a male friend.

Just a side note though: My skepticism is not a message to any ladies that may read this that I wouldn't LIKE you to be there, and not just to hit on you either (unless it's with a barrage of bullets)!
    Computers and the internet gave you your freedom, don't let TCPA take it away!
    notcpa.org
    againsttcpa.com

Originally posted by kevrob1
    Sounds like nervous responses from immature men to me...
    heh! are we immature because we're
    skeptical of this whole thing?
    it's so obvious this group was personally
    hand-picked to be a promotional tool.

*is it about the gaming or the looks?*

I stand by my statement...
    kevrob1

Peace Go With You...

i would be nervous if i saw 5 of them in CS lined up... not these silly PS2 games and Xbox games... anyone can sit on a couch and play a consol game... theres a reason theres only about 8-10 buttons on a contoler.... i almost have that on my mouse...

Now i remember where i saw them...(aside from in my bedroom 2 nights ago)...

They were on G4tv..on that show where 2 'clan' type deals play againced eachother. It was called Arena, if i remmeber, they lost...somewhat miserably...againced some team of people that have been there 2x or 3x already.

Ultimate Member
    I've been flying the "male chauvanist pig" flag all week, why stop now?

--Jakk

...still standing by my statement too

the only girl i ever met at a large lan tourny(fragmart in van bc) was very good at cs... she was one of 2 girls out of maybe 500 people.... and she wanted to sleep with me... lol

girls are rare in gaming.... i got my ex to play WC3 and tft, she got mad everytime she got stuck and i would finish the level for her :P

i need a girl who puts the same time into a MMOPG though... actauly maybe i dont... i wont end up having a real life then :s

Everquest 2
    The new Match maker..

lol i remember on G4tv, some guy was like

yeah im going out with a lv 42 [figher name] and were gonna go on a date tonight...

dont forget to bring your [some odd sword name] tonight honey!

lol, it was funny.