Thread: HL2 Already In Gamers Hands

Threaded View

i agree with the windows bit... to be honest my copy of windows right now is ripped... if you want to call it that. that being said, i have a authentication sticker on my computer thats legit, AND STOPPED working because i have reinstalled windows or installed new hardware too many times for the liking. if you think i'm going to rebuy windows or pay there 24.99 per call help line to get a new key or try to fix it, there sadly mistaken. the fact i have gone threw 4 video cards, 2 mobo, and 3 cpus and a new sound card in the last 6 months shouldnt make me have to shell out more money for a new key if thats what i have to do at this point.

i dont mind putting the key in, i dont mind sending them my computer information, but when a legit key all of a sudden stops working because i have a addiction to upgrading, thats pretty sad.

whats being said is pretty true, the only people this affects are the paying customers... if you want something you will go buy it. when there is a bigger challange its going to get more attention resulting in a quicker hack in this case. in no way do i support it... but somethings are pretty silly :\

also about that dont buy games thing... thats silly as well. its like the gas in canada, peopel were saying dont buy gas on this weekend to protest... well the fact is, everyones going to fill up on friday or monday, resulting in the same gas being bought/sold, just on a diffrent day. people are going to buy games after christmas if they decided to follow threw with the no games before christmas.

it sucks though, theres 3 games in a week that have come out that i want(nfsU2, HL2, WoW), and theres no way i'm going to shell out 200 bucks for them all right now, so i lose in the end.

oh well i'm done ranting
    Last edited by TiGgErDbC; 11-21-2004 at 10:52 PM.