Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GTA: San Andreas Leaked

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200408/028.asp

There is a pretty extensive review.

cubicals make people crazy and angry...

Why do you think there are so many disgruntaled workers...unless you have pictures of very very *hot* women on the sides of your cubical then your going to go nuts with all the memo's hanging there insted...

movtivation is at an all time low...

See: OfficeSpace - The movie

Remember though, Valve didn't have a remotely finished game. It was alpha at best from virtually everybody I've heard talk about it. That and it took more than an entire year later for it to go gold from it's original shipping date because it was stolen. Then only a few months ago Gabe admitted (not loudly) that HL2 wasn't finished then, he was CONFUSED on launch dates. By a year, please? He wanted the ATi deal signed to get more money, that is it.

Valves problem is that they handled announcements poorly. I have no problem with games getting pushed back. It sucks sometimes when your waiting, but I would take a late game over an unfinished game any day of the week. I hope CS:S isn't an indication of what HL2 will play like. CS:S is extremely buggy for a final retail version. Missing files, screwy hitboxes, console commands, convulsions when you run right behind someone, stuck hostages, etc. It's still alot of fun, but taking another month to fix the bugs would have been better.

Here is what Gamespot Rumor Control has to say about the leak:

RUMOR #1: The pirated versions of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas originated from a complex heist.

Source: A GameSpot reader.

The official story: " We don't comment on rumors."--Rockstar spokesperson.

What we heard: Yesterday, GameSpot was contacted by an anonymous reader who claimed to have first-hand knowledge about the theft of the original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas discs. According to the reader, 14 finished copies of the game--which included the manual, cover, and game disc--were stolen by a group of workers from a manufacturing plant in New Jersey. The reader was also very careful to cover his or her tracks: rather than send a traceable e-mail, he or she used GameSpot's general contact page, which retains no information about the sender.

Banned
    OH NO,
    That sux, considering that i am a big fan of GTA games, I M GONNA GET GTASA THIS MONDAY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO