Thread: desert combat FINAL release

ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

Am downloading it now..and am so mad at the fact i have to use Fileplanet and wait for an hour and a half ..just to get hew file and start downloading...

Of course like alot of game sites..they want you to pay for the non wait servers...

Sites like 3D gamers have little or no wait.

Also downloaded the latest mod for BF Vietnam which I don't play too much anymore.

There only so much i can take of killing the same looking gooks or vietnamese and it gets tiring to try and get on a map you like with enough players or even getting on one as an allie.

DC is the best Mod to date for war shooter MP.

Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

You get what you pay for...

but I agree, I would never pay for the member bandwidth.

Magua.. Its not so much that I am cheap ( I am like most of us that way) ,its just I have little money for such things and there are a few sites i would pay for ..but not Fileplanet.

I just don't like to wait for all the downloads when I might want to play a game and it all takes up CPU power and space ...,but it isn't done all the time every day so its ok once in awhile...

I like stealth games also..as you voiced a preference for this here or on another post...

Guess CS S is done and out for download. You have that heh?

SC 3 is coming soon.. horrah for that.

if you haven't done so you might try and check out IGI and IGI 2 for older games of stealth and they are real good and well made.
    Anya is hot... she is the master computer hacker lady who tells the main character whats what and what to do...
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Ultimate Member
    If you look around, chances are that you will find a site with no waits, and good bandwidth, it just takes a bit of googling to find. What I do is wait in line, and while i'm waiting just try to find other sites hosting the file.

Thats about the way I do it sometimes...

I used IE again and forgot about the downloads and they timed out ..so I used mozilla which has the nice downloader and it automatically takes care of this and downloads the files.

One of the nicer features of Firefox