Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is the hottest game out, or coming out

roller coaster tycoon 3, demo is out today, downloading it now :P

well and all the ones already mentioned...for sports games i am pumped for the basketball games (nba and college 2k5) coming out...i could get used to buying every game out there for only 20 bucks

im looking forward to Halo 2 for Xbox

not long now

the biggest news for me is the expansion pack for joint operations in nov. includes tanks, more choppers, dirt bikes, mobile sam sites, and the coolest.... parachuting into a battle, so cool. i just hope you can shoot while floating down. of course there will be new maps and new co-op missions as well.
    il2 has a new game coming out too if you like flying. pacific something i think.
    oh yea, and theres the lord of the rings game, based on the generals engine. not sure about that one, generals runs so slow on every system i've seen. its a shame, because it could have been a great game.
    athlon xp2400
    bfg 5600 ultra 128
    640 mb
    gigabyte 7dx mobo
    3 wd hard drives
    plextor 712a dvd burner
    lian li 65 case

Full Spectrom Warrior is out..

so is Shellshock Nam 67..

Rome: Total War

Starwars Battlefront

Simms 2

Men of Valor

NFS Underground 2 is coming Nov.17th

Warhammer 40K ( strategy game RTS )

personally the onlly one I am excited about is getting Splinter Cell 3 which is slated to come out by Christmas of this year...
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Banned
    any body played Shellshock Nam 67 yet. it looks OK, but i would like to know if you can play it first person, or you have to play it on third person, like in the thriller... i'm not crazy about third person shooter games...

I am sure it is just like the demo...where you play as a squad and select between players ....

Its kind of first person like that in a way...

I know Jakk thought it was a pile of gunk ..but I thought it was OK and I liked the way the controls worked....pretty user friendly there...

Graphics are pretty good ..and I guess its suppose to be kinda bloody ....

Its a 50 50 deal on just how popular it is going to be or even to purchase it I'd say....
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

The Sims2 is pretty good. I'm really waiting for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords though. It was posted a month ago that the Xbox and PC versions were supposed to come out at the same time (in Nov '04), but now the Xbox version comes out in Dec and the PC version comes out in Feb '05.

I think Microsoft might have slipped the developer some $$ to give the Xbox version an edge. That's what they did for the first SWKOTOR. :-(
    Last edited by Mechman; 09-29-2004 at 11:58 AM.

Halo2 is going to be great.

I think warhammer 40K is an awesome strategy game. Didn't know what to expect but it's awesome.

Full Spectrum Warrior, extremely disappointed, its a bit too tactical for mytastes. I prefer something where you can control a single person in battle and choose weapons etc rather than just teams from a distance.
    Visionology Interactive Media
    http://www.visim.com

Doom 3

Banned
    Originally posted by DozerLYP
    any body played Shellshock Nam 67 yet. it looks OK, but i would like to know if you can play it first person, or you have to play it on third person, like in the thriller... i'm not crazy about third person shooter games...
    well i got bord and went to got it, and it's kind of lame. worst $40 ever speand...

My game
    Project WBD!

Banned
    hey guy who started the thread
    if you were talking about computer games then halflife2 is the way to go

otherwise then:
    HALO 2 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KOTOR 2

Half-Life 2 ! No other game will compare mark my words.

MY POTM BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!