Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The end is near...hmmmmmmm.

The end is near...hmmmmmmm.

The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the eastern direction..

Then in the months of August and September...Mars changed its course in the opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of September..which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!!

This might occur soon and we are unaware!

The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this is the major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs have occured. Wake up.

Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !!

And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the rise of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will rise from the west..then again from the east..and continues until Allah wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then returns to way once it was.

And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger (SAW) a hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of Allah (SAW) say: The first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad]

And the messenger SAW "Allah (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim]

This piece of news is very important as it brings with it a great sign of warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of the Hereafter And it is also good material for calling others to ALLAH s.w.t. -
    whether for muslims, the unwary of us or the kufar. When we show this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle..you will see InshaALLAH, a lot will enter this beautiful religion...And the muslims if they see this phenomena happening in Mars..who knows maybe it would bring them closer to our CREATOR.

i got this in a chain email...didnt pass it on. i think its interesting i will have to check up if its true about mars lol. i dont think so to be honest. im muslim btw

Ah the wonderous crud that chain-email perpetuates.
    This one is pretty blatant as chains go, it mentions 'science' but provides no references, mentions astronomy (again with no references to back it up).

Given the PROVEN scientific fact of 'conservation of momentum', it is absolutley impossible for the events in this email to ever occur without the intervention of some outside force, and it would need to be absolutley huge. Even setting off every nuke on the face of the planet would not cause these evenmts to happen, even if there were 100 times as many as currently exist.
    If it did happen the weather patterns would go nuts, the protective magnetic field that surrounds the earth would contort and we'd all die a nasty, but interesting, death.

We are due pretty soon for our poles to switch, but this still isn't due for a few thousand years (a blink of an eye in geological terms), its doubtful that we'll still be here then.

i agree....i think. yeh no sourses and wouldnt it be in the news etc?? such a major thing happening

what they are talking about mars doing is true in a sense, but its actually a trick on your eyes, it almost looks like it stops and goes backwards for a moment then goes forwards again. Its called retrograde motion. Its because of the different speeds we and mars orbit.

Duh.

What a bunch of hooey. People these days....

Mars Retrograde (NASA)

The Earth will never "retrograde" because we're on it and can't see it from another planet.

The even dumber thing is that the sun rising in the east (or the west) has to do with the direction in which our planet spins on its axis, not in the direction in which we orbit the Sun.

i didnt think it did anything funny like that at all thought it was all made up lol

And if you believe that, I've got some land for sale, it's underwater right now, but the tide goes out in a few hours

Ultimate Member scottluebke2003's Avatar
    I totally dislike chain letters, regardless of what they are about. Politics, spirituality. I don't care for them.

Poles switching. I remember hearing about that back in high school. What is it all about? And how does anyone know that it has ever happened? Anyone want to tackle this one?
    ~A life without Jesus is a life that's never fixed~

Geomagnetic reversals are common (on geological time-scales) occurring on average once every 200,000 years.
    From geological evidence (magnetic fields "frozen" in old rocks) it appears that the reversal process itself takes on order of 1000 years, so the effects would not be noticeable in our lifetimes.

Most modern navigational equipment does not use the Earth's magnetic field because there are many "magnetic anomolies" that cause compasses not to point due north.

More info here:
    http://physicsweb.org/article/news/3/1/14

The end is near...hmmmmmmm

Cool. Time to run up the credit card bills.
    Most people think,
    Great God will come from the skies,
    Take away everything
    And make everybody feel high.
    But if you know what life is worth,
    You will look for yours on earth:
    And now you see the light,
    You stand up for your rights. jah!

We all have to go sometime.

There will always be gullible people about who are prepared to believe this is an omen, and the unscrupuless will try to twist phenomena which is hard to prove to suit there aims, which will not be in the interests of the majority of people, especially when religion is involved, before you know it , there will be fanatics conned that the the time is coming, for the faithful to prove their faith and to trust that they will be with the chosen ones at Gods/Allahs side on judgement day, by being suicide bombers, before it is to late. Perhaps they are running out of volunteers and need to give them a scare.

Don't they teach basic science in school any more?
    There hasn't been any mystery to this since, I believe, the 1700s.
    Enjoy!

Originally posted by Happy Joe
    Don't they teach basic science in school any more?
    This reminds me of a news blurb I heard about 7 or 8 years ago. Some scientific group conducted a "man-on-the-street" sort of survey, asking random people pretty basic science questions. The thing I found disgusting was that out of like 300 people, 30-some % didn't know that a "year" was the time it took Earth to orbit the Sun. What, did they think we just took a vote, and 365 days seemed like a good duration for a "year"?

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Originally posted by ScaryBinary
    did they think we just took a vote, and 365 days seemed like a good duration for a "year"?
    God bless America