Thread: New NFS:U 2 shots

Ultimate Member

looks nice, but not as nice as those hl2 screenies

Ultimate Member
    Kinda dissappointed in how this game is looking. Bad textures and low poly's being camouflaged by decent artwork/colors. Textures are very bland, and if you look at those palm trees they're not even round unless you look at them from a distance. A lot of jaggies too. Oh well, i'm sure it will be fun either way.

yeah, upclose it really does look bad.
    but if it's as fun as the first one, sign me up.
    now if only we could play the same game using real cars instead of these wanna-be, neon, pieces of ****.
    give me a break, to progress you have to put stickers on your car? i thought i was going to shoot myself when i heard the narrator chick tell me that.
    and another thing, don't know about you all, but where i come from streets aren't glassy...
    i so pretty yes i am... pretty pretty dancing

Ultimate Member
    Actually addint the decals and vinals doesn't do anything for your score. Stuff like different levels of paint, rims, lights, hoods, spoilers, roof scoops, exhasut tips, etc etc is what increases your scoure. I found that out after I put a load of ugly stickers on my car though.

Yeah I don't know whats up with the street, probably another way to hide the not so good textures.

Heh, this is just like the "dream streets"

Its not very realistic,
    as seeing it in real life its not even compareable

This is "wannabe" racing, the real point of it is the LOWER THE WEIGHT OF YOUR CAR, not increase it with heavy chrome rims, heavy body kits.

Lower your weight, increase your engine power...thats the way it is, but...for a game, its pretty fun

Rating on first one 8.5/10 for all around gaming.
    Lets see if the 2nd one does better.