Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Many Programs Do You Have Installed On Your Computer?

Now I feel better....I thought I had way too many programs..as some of my past friends always said I had too many..but believe me ..they are good and worthy programs..but some could go or just be burned to disk....for taking up space,registry and often times the computer will run a bit faster too.....

I have about 130+ right now.....and I am sure there are some that are not in my add-remove section also....and some I have yet to open and try out....what a mess!

In about a month or so I am going to do another clean install ..just to clean things up and like I always start out saying..to have fewer programs running on my main drive..which is not good...

I am told to put them in hte other drive and not the program folderas this slows your computer down some..
    Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 08-14-2004 at 04:51 AM.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

157 program folders of the best of the best. Many programs from the same company share the same folder and I have many that are not in the Add/Remove applet or Program file.

Shall we say, about 200.

I test software and as an IT practitioner I test a lot. However, what I have on my system are programs that have permanent residency.

Good grief. I've got nearly 40 quality programs. Time for a cleaning.

about 60