Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Doom 3 Tweak Guide

I have set up a hotkey to toggle between my selected weapon and the torch so it’s not a major problem.
    Except when a surprise attack makes you panic and roll the wheel on your mouse instead of pressing the hot key and you end up with some inappropriate weapon.
    It’s like “Ahhh, hit him, hit him. Not with that, where’s my blasted gun gone”
    I just battered a zombie them with the back of the torch once in the hope that the Cadmium in the batteries might kill it.

Yup, I've done the same a couple times lol

I have set this hot key before i even started playing. so i am used to it from the beginning, so i never have this problem that i roll the mouse wheel instead of pressing the hot key.

Duct tape mod is something that i find very usefull...

I wish i could bind Q to quickswitch to last weapon...it would make it alot easier.

Originally posted by ShadeZeRO
    I wish i could bind Q to quickswitch to last weapon...it would make it alot easier.
    Why cant you? I havent tried.. or looked at it, but you should be able to... no?

l had fogotten how well written this guide is.

Cheers Jakk

I think it's quite funny actually. Doom3 is set in this futuristic world, with all these high tech weapons, and they haven't yet figured out how to have a light source on a gun. I wonder if the guy in Doom3 runs around with a couple of spare packs of Duracells in his pocket...

This is the CORRECT link to the above post were 1 complained above adware @ http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Doom3/Doom3Guide.htm.

Don't know who hiJacked the site but this site is not part of the hijackers........