Thread: Buy a case side panel?

Buy a case side panel?

Do you guys know of anywhere I can buy just a plain black case side-panel? Maybe with a vent for one fan or something? I have an ASPIRE X-Dreamer case right now, but I grew out of the window thing fast (too lazy to do any real wire managment so it just looks bad). So I want to replace just the one side panel to an ordinary black one, rather then buying a whole new case and going through the hassel of changinf everything over.

Thanks.

The only suggestion I have is to contact the manufacture or visit their website. Some, like Cheiftec, offer replacement side panels.

Good luck

hopefullly its cheaper then the case itself.. lol..

Im in the middle of cutting a window into my case but I need some more dremel bits.. and i just noticed on cheiftec's site that they offer my case with a window now.. so i want to see about getting that side panel instead...

What are you doing to that poor dremel that you need more burs? I've used them to remove rounded bolts from manifolds in a mustang before! You can't be killing the poor things on a computer case.

If you dont keep them quite straight they shatter REALLY quick. The fine metal will eat them up quick to, especially if they are grinding on a sharp edge.

Use a thicker one to cut out the big hole, or a jigsaw, then gradually smooth in toward the edge with the finer ones.

Keep the little bitty ones you take off as they come in handy for fine detail work