Thread: Transport Tycoon

Transport Tycoon

Does anybody still play this game. Just wondering how many people ever heard or/and played this game.

I used to play it all the time, my mum was an expert on it, she used to put railway tracks around the computers railway stations and road tracks on their lorry depots to stop them from making money, etc .

Great game!!! There's an unnoficial patch made by someone which ads new graphics, windows compatibility, new sound, features and lots of other stuff.

Worth the download

So otaku do you play the game still on and off? Ho good are you at it ? TTDpatch I should of mentioned that too oh well.

A good site for TT

www.tt-forums.net
    Also Locomotion the sequel to Transport Tycoon is being created now, their is pictures of it at gamespot.

Yes, I play it very often (now that I come to think of it, I haven't played it in a while... I'll install it again).

If I'm good at it or not, I don't know. I have finished the game in a lot of modes and have become president

The website for the patch is http://www.ttdpatch.net

Check it out!

Are you good at building networks? Oh and I do play the game, its the first game(it was TTO that I was playing back then) that I went and try to beat by myself back on my dad's old P 75Mhz with 16MB of ram and 850MB of HDD space compaq computer WOW.

Here is Transport Tycoon Deluxe for free at The Underdogs if anyone wants it: http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=1631

Just to let everbody know they sequal to TT was release a couple months ago finally after 10 years though its not TT2 its called
    Locomotion