Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ground Control 2

Im pretty good at most games and usually beat levels on the first or second try, so a third try is pretty uncommon for me. It was hard. Very hard, the second to last level in particular (of the entire game).

I think on the average of all game players..I am in the top 30% of skill level....

What is both a good thing and bad is that in some of these strategy games, There are so many actions to take for the controls and control of the game itself ...it becomes pretty hairy alot of the time...keeping track..but its a challenge and very fun overall.

Another game I just love is Rise of Nations.... what a game! I can play this for literally eight hours..before it nears completion...or the victor go the spoils...but just love how the ages change onscreen and at the end it is just insane keeping up with the options and weapons at your disposal...

I had been playing Dungeon Seige also and am stuck on the level where me and my two cohorts...try to make it through this dungeon area .which about untold number of different creatures and things going on and trying to kill you...( I get real close though..just about out the last exit)
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS