Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Men & Catastrophic Driving

Men & Catastrophic Driving

[rant]

Could those guys who can't think properly just kill themselves right away...
    I don't know like hitting a tree or something so others can be safe????

Hey my sister almost had an accident 2 days ago because of one! that impatient guy tried to pass a few cars on a small country road and almost hit her in a frontal collision (was about 1 cm close) and she also had a serious accident 2 years ago because of another one... some guy just decided to enter a main road (ppl driving at 70-80 Km/h) didn't look and hit the side of her car. Car was lost .. she was miraculously OK.

It happened to my mom too (17 y old driver.. frontal collision... oups poor thing, he was distracted, ended up in gravel and lost control.... ) and to my kids, years ago (the guy was drunk! and hit our parked car while my son was coming out of the car... my other son was still in the car)

geeeeeeeee

don't tell me women are bad drivers!!!!!!!

[/end of rant]
    Last edited by fancyf; 06-01-2004 at 09:53 PM.

Colombia S.A. in all probability has the worst drivers on the face of the earth, they observe no traffic laws whatsoever, men and women alike. Bad drivers are bad drivers, men or women, it's a matter of at least courtesy and self preservation. As far as driving ability inherent in either sex, I offer you the Indianapolis 500 Memorial day race. The best woman race driver, Sarah Fisher, finsihed 4 laps down to the winner, AHEM...a mere man named Buddy Rice.
    "Never corner something that's meaner than you are"

Bad driving has no allegiance to sex or colour.The only really bad drivers drive BMW's

Bill, have you ever driven in SE Asia ? I was just wondering if they were as bad, because thats the worst part of the world I've ever seen for driving in general.
    Last edited by alivin; 06-01-2004 at 10:07 PM.

women are bad drivers here in Wisconsin why! cause there too busy talking on there cell phones in the car while they drive. I almost got side swiped yesterday because of it and guess what it was a "woman" gee go figure!
    the prince of all saiyans will not fall again!

Originally posted by alivin
    Bad driving has no allegiance to sex or colour.The only really bad drivers drive BMW's
    Blagh..... only story of catastrophe involves men drivers here..... fed up.. just plain fed up !

years ago a 14 year old living in my neighborhood was hit on his scooter, he was waiting at a red light.. guy hit him at 80km/h (in a 60 zone) he was drunk of course... and did I say that he died?

last week a teen guy crashed his car killing himself and his gf.. speed... more speed!!

talk about speed.. 2 years ago while driving to college, the highway was litterally blocked! there had been a bad accident.. 27 year old guy driving a Porsche his daddy bought him coming back from a party with his friend.. he gave 2 girls a lift

he was driving 250 Km/h...... that's 155m/h in a 60 zone..
    he killed himself, his friend and one of the girl..... all other 3 were begging him to slow down but he kept saying he knew what he was doing that he was driving race cars........... PFFFFFFF

I better stop.. cause I have 100's more of those stories !
    Last edited by fancyf; 06-01-2004 at 10:38 PM.

I drive like a complete madman. If you're in the left lane and you're not doing at least double the speed limit you're in my way. I didn't buy a Mustang to do the speed limit behind a Focus.

I bought it to drive like a jerk.

Originally posted by Johnny Fist
    I drive like a complete madman. If you're in the left lane and you're not doing at least double the speed limit you're in my way. I didn't buy a Mustang to do the speed limit behind a Focus.

I bought it to drive like a jerk.
    Hope you hit a wall next week....... then others will be safe!

The only safe place for slow drivers is behind me.

....... you'll hit a wall someday but hey that's life isn't it

Originally posted by alivin

Bill, have you ever driven in SE Asia ? I was just wondering if they were as bad, because thats the worst part of the world I've ever seen for driving in general.
    I spent 4 years in the miltary in the Far East, lot's of "cowboy" drivers there also but not as bad as Colombia because there is TOTAL disregards for all traffic rules. It's all too common to come around a curve and find an 18 wheeler or bus on your side of the road. Have had to come to a complete sliding stop many times to avoid being killed.

Originally posted by fancyf
    he was driving 250 Km/h...... that's 155m/h in a 60 zone..
    he killed himself, his friend and one of the girl..... all other 3 were begging him to slow down but he kept saying he knew what he was doing that he was driving race cars........... PFFFFFFF

I better stop.. cause I have 100's more of those stories !
    That probably because he was a CANADIAN Race car driver. Racing is for the track. I have personally driven over 200 MPH, but not on the street.

he WASN'T a race car driver................

you should know better about male and their ego...... yawn

The worst thing is crossing the road in SE Asia, especially Bangkok, even narrow streets are potential killers.

Originally posted by fancyf
    he WASN'T a race car driver................

you should know better about male and their ego...... yawn
    Ego doesn't enter into the equation, it simply a fact that men are better drivers, borne out by their accomplishments on the racetrack vs. women race car drivers. This doesn't justify idiotic driving on the highways by men or women. Common sense is the deciding factor.

When ever I risk everyone's lives working my way to the front of slow traffic, there's a woman driving a volvo at the front of it all, instead of risking mayhem on the roads it's better to keep them off the roads.