Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deus EX2 walkthrough

Originally posted by Rabbitrunner51
    I was seriously thinking about getting this game..as I ran the demo again and the game does look really nice and it seems like a OK game in the basic viewpoint..

Do you most of you like this game and would you recommend it....
    It is a little bit like Splinter Cell in a way ...with some different concepts.....that are pretty neat and once you learn these and the controls ....this could be a great game .
    Its really a great game.

A mix of good ol advanture and action.

I would give it 4 outa 5 stars.

Thanks for the recommendation....it does seem like an OK game and pretty good....it has its own feel and gameplay to it so it may not be fair to be too harsh in any criticisms.....sounds pretty complex and that is good..as long as its not too hard..where I give up immediately..but that is half the fun ..isn't it?

Also, when I played Splinter Cell...I went to the gamesite IGN.com...which is a nice browser homepage to find a walkthrough and cheats on numerous games....GameFaqs is the leading site though...
    Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 04-16-2004 at 09:26 AM.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I use Sid Black too and I was mad because he will not let you off near to the ledge where you can go in the greasel hole and get all that loot. I was mad when I read about that and if I could do it again I would try and strangle Sid Black's head off. I really needed that loot and I got killed about 15 times before I could reach the next phase.

Isn't it ironic and a little bit awe inspiring to see these game makers ..making games that require you to think alot and how they put all these little glitches into it to make it more interesting....this is great.ovrall as it makes it that much better..and not just the same ole same ole ..where you can always figure out whats next...... that is why they make the save game feature...

Imagine playing these games without a save point of any kind .....not very much fun..dare to say....

I still to this day do not now how they incorporate aspects of random actions and changes within a game..when you do diffferent things or actions....amazing to me...and that is one aspect that makes a game alot better overall.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS