Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deus EX2 walkthrough

Deus EX2 walkthrough

Got DX2..

How do yea hire a poilet and where? Is there a walkthrough?

Ultimate Member
    The way i did it was to go to lower seattle and find Sid Black in the greasel pit. He then tells you about some woman who has docked his Harrier, you then have the option of going and paing her off, or killing them all.. i chose the latter. In addition to that there is also a female pilot who is being held at the WTO security base, but you have to spring her out of captivity, something that just looked way too hard.

--Jakk

I actually sprung the lady from captivity but it was VERY tough. Sucks because in the end i ended up using Sid Black. I actually think he is better because if you listen to waht some guy says, he says something like, "the more expensive pilot (side black) will get you closer to enemy lines."

This helps later on when you want to get as close as possible to your target.
    Visionology Interactive Media
    http://www.visim.com

Full Deus Ex2 walkthrough courtesy of GameFaqs.com

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/deus_ex_2.txt

It's officially the Xbox version but it should be fine.

I did both, more exp, money, weapons, item's etc that way.

Hay thanks a lot, I endded up using the LAdy and her helicop...

Did you guys finish this game??

Its pretty ok so far,

Hay also wanted to know about Farcry. Is it any good? Should get that one too???

And seen UT2004. Have not yet played teh demo, so is it worth it.

Yup beat Deus EX II two different ways to get two of the endings. I thought it was pretty good overall. It made me want to keep playing.

Farcry is good, just read any of the many reviews on this forum.

UT 2k4 is good as well. If you already have 2k3 might not be worth it unless you like the vehicles and such. I went from UT99 to UT2k4 though and its a big step.

Unreal 2004 is great. I have it, and it is by far the best newly released game I've played.

You usually play private UT2k4 or public servers?

Ultimate Member
    Originally posted by grimfandango
    Hay thanks a lot, I endded up using the LAdy and her helicop...

Did you guys finish this game??

Its pretty ok so far,

Hay also wanted to know about Farcry. Is it any good? Should get that one too???

And seen UT2004. Have not yet played teh demo, so is it worth it.

Deus Ex 2 is well worth seeing through, great game. Far Cry starts brilliantly and is then ruined by possibly the wost "alien" enemies ever to grace an FPS, while UT2K4 isnt enough of a change over 2K3 to warrant spending moey on it unless you can get it at a budget price (as i did)

--Jakk

I was seriously thinking about getting this game..as I ran the demo again and the game does look really nice and it seems like a OK game in the basic viewpoint..

Do you most of you like this game and would you recommend it....
    It is a little bit like Splinter Cell in a way ...with some different concepts.....that are pretty neat and once you learn these and the controls ....this could be a great game .
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Originally posted by BadBadNeil
    You usually play private UT2k4 or public servers?
    Generally public. I usually click whatever server has over 10 players with a decent ping.

Originally posted by Rabbitrunner51
    I was seriously thinking about getting this game..as I ran the demo again and the game does look really nice and it seems like a OK game in the basic viewpoint..

Do you most of you like this game and would you recommend it....
    It is a little bit like Splinter Cell in a way ...with some different concepts.....that are pretty neat and once you learn these and the controls ....this could be a great game .
    Well, you're missing two important points here:

a) There is no basic viewpoint. This has to be the biggest mind **** of a game i've ever played, it's always got you thinking "If I did that, would that do that to that?".

b) Deus Ex came out around 2 years before Splinter Cell, SC is copying DE .

Codex.....but ..would you buy this game....as obviously you did and you have played it....does this mean you like these aspects you described or what?

I know.....only from the demo can I make a simple observation..but I want to know if the whole game is generally worth it....
    More than likely I will not have to pay full price ( something like $25.00 for it)

Some games get increasingly better as they go along and things like graphics and other things like gameplay ..which you described are most important....will it keep you intersted enough to want to play it alot..??
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Hay thanks a lot for the feedback!

I just finished DX2! reat Game. In the End I think the Illuminati was the only one to go with.

If you kill everbody the Omar take ove which I wanst too happy about.

Or you could have joined JC and paul, but they wanted to control everyboy...

Strange ending but a nice too!!