Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What card should I buy?

Sorry, I didn't catch that before. No, this is better ($10 more too but still better)...

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9600PRO Video Card, 128MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP -BULK =$135 USD shipped.

Good luck!

Thanks, I placed the order tonight, it worked out to be something like 143 with tax + rush shipping. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Yeah, I sometimes look out of California now so I don't have to pay the (outragous) 7.75% tax. Let us know how it works out. Good luck!

it came today, its a great card, able to run all of the games I play at full settings (Warcraft 3, Counterstrike, UT2004) However, I'm still getting a wierd memory error which I got before in Warcraft 3, so I guess I'm gonna complain to Blizzard Customer support and make them find out what the problem is. Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

I think maybe your gettin errors is because , you have two different memory brands?? Just wanted to point that out. because usually two differnt brands for ram could cause problem.

ugh i get that memory error all the time in warcraft. do u have any idea what it's caused by?

thanks