Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What Game Is Currently In Your Consoles And/Or PC

Changed my mind again..

Think I will pick up "Cold Fear" for PC.

Been following this games release and a good article and gameplay screenies are out on most websites.

Just got a copy of GamePro magazine and they have a section devoted to this game... looks to be real good.

Think from one online retailer I can get it for $30.00.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Speaking of SNES, I need to hit EBay up for a copy of mario cart.

SS.... I played Mario Cart back when the old nintendo game ssytem had it..about five years ago.. It was pretty halarious i must say.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

just grabbed the SNES and N64 versions Was playing the 64 version a few days back at a friends - liked the older one better - then again, the 64 wasn't the best 3D graphics, and splitting the screen didnt' help. Still was fun. Be nice to play it again. Just need to wire my consoles up to my comp now - hope I still have everything.

I really can't be buying much more after this now that I think about it - I need to start saving as I don't want to be dumping into my savings - girls aren't cheap, especially when they need a ring. Credit Cards and EBay are terrible things to an impulse buyer.

Credit Cards and EBay are terrible things to an impulse buyer.
    I very much agree with that statement. How many things have I bought on ebay but dont even need it....the list is endless.

Mario cart seems to go for a pretty penny still on Ebay. I was trying to get it for me wee lad last year...and they were still going for £15 or so...when other games were about £2-3.

I noticed

Um,

Why don't you guys just download the SNES etc emulators, along with all 6 thousand ROMS?

simple solution. And there will be more games available than you can handle.

because I like the controls - do you have an SNES to USB converter? How about serial or firewire?

Originally posted by Someone Stupid
    because I like the controls - do you have an SNES to USB converter? How about serial or firewire?
    Yes, they have similar gamepads for the pc, that function with the emulators. And if you must have the original controller there is this fine product:

http://www.dreamstation.cc/reviews/c...oy/index.shtml

info:

Super SmartJoy (SNES to USB Adapter) from LikSang lets you connect a Super Nintendo or Super Famicon controller to your PC or Mac, allowing you to play PC games using a standard Super Nintendo controller. It also works with SNES9x, MAME, GB/GBA and other emulators for retro-gaming on your PC. Can the Super SmartJoy adapter live up to what gamers want? Let's find out.

Haha, bet you weren't expecting that...

take care.

no I wasn't - but then I'd need another for the N64 - and when there are only a few games I want to play - which I have owned for awhile - adapters are more expensive. I can't even find that adaptor you linked to other than at their site overseas. The cost for both adaptors and the cheapest shipping is 10 more than I paid for both games. Seeing that I have any other game I want for either platform, I came out ahead. If I was big into the old consoles though I'd come out ahead with your suggestion, but in this case it isn't so.

Still, nice find there.

Your just being difficult.

Either way you win hands down, with the free emulator download and all 6 thousand ROMS and a standard Gravius gamepad or the like.

Every game you wish you could have played, would have played, or should have played will be included, even the ones you couldn't have played even if you wanted to.

anyways.

Still thanks for the heads up. If by the off chance I run into some games I want to play, I'll probably go that route if it is more than just one game.

Miss my NES though.

Playing KalOnline free MMORPG http://www.kalonline.com/
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

PS2: Devil May Cry 3
    GC: Resident Evil 4
    Xbox: House Of The Dead 3
    PSP: Twisted Metal: Head On
    PC: NOLF2 and Anarchy Online (you can downloa dit free now at gamespot)

NOLF 2 was a great game - too bad it was so short. The first level was gorgeous - especially the start. I haven't seen it in a LONG time, but I remember being taken aback at the waterfall and the initial level bit. Was quite ahead of the rest of the game graphically, the rest was still nice, if not better, but the beginning, oh, that was just HOW to start a game off right if you can't afford stupid amount of art throughout. Get them going then pull the expensive eyecandy down to applicable levels and let gameplay take over. They did and it was nice. Too bad it was sorta a niche title like the first one. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of other great games and disappears.