Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Is Currently In Your Consoles And/Or PC

Now it's Contra Shattered Soldier in my PS2
    nothing in my GameCube

Banned
    Originally posted by FrnchDp
    wow.. you must have quite a large case to have all those cd's in there..

at this very moment.. I have the CoD game in my cd rom (I know cuz I just opened it..

And while I have a lot of those games as well, I can only have one in the cdrom at a time..

hmm here's my one tower... i have a second one too... and gonna buy third one too.
    Friend has like some 1300 CD-s of "original" games and a lot of dvd movies... like some 1000are movies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    and these too
    Attached Images Attached Images

PlatoonSgt -

Trackmania - do you have the original or Sunrise? What's your opinion, is it worth laying out the cash for?

on the pc:

Joint Ops Typhoone rising
    Joint Ops: Escalation

Brothers in Arms

Silent Hunter 3

Half Life 2

Rome total War

Act of War

might re-install Chronicles of Riddick and give it another try.

Nintendo DS: Mario 64 and Zelda

Please don't laugh.
    Want to try anger management? Use a Win98 PC for 30 min without screaming, kicking, and yelling.

Figures that someone would ask a specific question and everyone gives them all the games in thier arsenal.

I do not own a console...mainly due to the fact that my PC has most of my money invested....and I would never do anything else ever..if i had to play games on my TV as well.

My only desire for one would be to get the Gamecube and play a few for that system I like..but are not offered to PC. It is cheap ( about $99.00 plus the goodies) and I have a friend next door who has quite a few games for it already.. I could just borrow some to start.

A few similar threads have already taken up this subject and I know that it would just be a waste to list them all again..but the question is.. What are you playing now?..so my answer would be nothing and everything. Mostly I just stare at the games I have already played or some which don't really turn me on....

Newest games I just got recently would be KOTOR..Rise of Nations ..,C and C Generals Zero Hour...

Never sould get Chronicles of Riddick to even play so i just sent it back to the seller hoping for a refund of some sort....

Once again ,like I stated in another post..I play CS Source online mostly in my spare time..and UT 2004 also but not as much as before....

It would be nice to get a wall rack for all my CD's and games..as I have many. use a couple of shelf units for storage right now..and need to conserve space in these cramped quarters I live in

Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 03-23-2005 at 02:40 AM.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

PC= Half Life 2
    Playstation 2: Devil May Cry 3
    GameCube: Resident Evil 4
    Xbox: PaperWeight :P
    PSP: TBA

Originally posted by Rabbitrunner51
    Figures that someone would ask a specific question and everyone gives them all the games in thier arsenal.

Not even close to all the games in my 'arsenal'.

Would require approx anothr 300 lines to write them all down. Those are the ones though that are actually installed and being played.

no i'm not rich, the only games i purchase are ones that require a cd-key for online MP.

The rest get downloaded from various 'shady' areas of the internet.

Thank God, because half the game releases these days are total ****, and don't merit more than half an hour of play before they are thrown into some drawer in my room.

Why can't we RENT pc games at the local video store, just like we do with console games? What's the big fuss?

euphoryk... Did you ever get COR to play?? ..or did it work for you???

I am real interested to know..because i just sent the game back
    and it would not play properly ,no matter what I did ( drivers and other ),even though I have a high end machine.

yeah.. it would be quite a long page indeed for me to list all the games I got..but I already have done that a few times here already.

Most of the games worth playing I have..I finsihed twice or three times already...so I am playing more MP right now...until I get a new game next month.

Moods seem to play alot into what I play... Might just try and replay an older game over again..if and when it strikes my fancy.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Rabbitrunner,

I did get COR to play. But i didn't pay

I didn't play much though. First time through, approx 5 minutes into game, right near start, i fell off the ledge then went to climb up and got a BSOD.

Gave it another shot, played for approx 25 minutes, but didn't make it to a save point, got my azz killed. Havn't played since.

ran fine, no problems other than first BSOD.

reviews are great for the game, for a console port. I keep thinking i should re-install it.

Purchased BIA a few days ago. Not very impressed. A little sad. Same goes for MOHPA, bought it, installed it, went to look for online servers and found like a total of 13 people playing the game. I was expecting to see a whole bunch of servers, similar to the three hundred and fifty thousand there are for MOHAA. But it's a no go. They really bombed on that one.

I settled for Joint Ops, which is pretty sweet. Does have some annoyances.

Waiting patiently for Battlefield 2......

Well, I had no luck whatsoever getting the game to even pass the first menu load screen...as it slowed to almost a complete halt after doing all the things i could think of to get it to work.(PC version)

I uninstalled my current drivers.and reinstalled my old ones( both should have worked just fine),and did anything else pertaining to in the read me file under issues and settings.

The game installed fine and loaded fine..up until the first press enter to start screen and the next screen was way.....slow and the revolving menu ( as I am told ) comes into view very slow and messed up from the get go.

100% of every game I ever got worked up till this point,and I have a high enough machine to operate it.

Somebody else here said the SLI support is messed up or you need this to play it.

Too bad as I was looking forward to playing it and like I said anythng that is that much trouble is not at all worth a penny to me.

The company that made the game has a strange and slow acting website with no support for this also. Not a good sign. I wrote to Vivendi and they don't even have the game listd in their gmes although they have their name on it.

I am considering getting Joint OPs as I did like the MP aspect quite a bit and thought it had some merit. I have all the other games of the same maker previously also.
    As far as that goes...I used to love ot play UT2004 religiously but the number of gamers for that has droped dramatically.
    Most I think play CSSource now..as do I. Very.. very habit forming.
    Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 03-23-2005 at 11:36 PM.

Rabbitrunner:

****, wish you had the game around still to give it one last chance....

I'd be willing to bet 10$ (in Canadian funds) that it was your sound card drivers messing it up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have a soundblaster series card, and you were using sb drivers and if you would have tried running the KX Project drivers your problem would have disappeared.

if i'm totally lost on this one let me know.

Maybe download the demo and try?

Battlefield 2? looks pretty sweet no?

yes it does( BF 2) .

I have never heard of a game messing up video wise due to sound card drivers. If that s the case..then why is nothing mentioned in the " read me file",and why does every other game work just fine?( yes..I do have the Audigy 2 ZS latest drivers )

Since you mention it..I did go ahead today and DL the demo and the exact same thing happened.

To me..it just isn't worth the hassle to figure out..and yesterday(Tuesday),I sent the game back to the seller.
    Not going to lose any sleep over it..as we have so much most of the time to choose from..and in the next three months..quite a few killer games are coming out...esp> F.E.A.R. and BF 2.

Thanks for taking the time to respond... and

Now you all can get back to the main topic again

Flight Sim 4
    IL2 Forgotten Battles

I play "Beachhead 2000" all the time even though it is low quality.

I also use Moraff's games (Mostly puzzles)
    and Moraff's DVD "Mah Jongg"

I don't do online gaming.

I used to have a Game for my Commodore 64 called "Conflict in Vietnam" note the "in" part. I wore the diskette out or I would still be playing it.

You could cheat and find where the Commies were and blast them to smithereens..... guess I still hold a grudge! wish I could find that for a PC.
    Rig 1, MSI K9A2 Platinum, 6400 Blackie, 2 X 2048 AData, MSI 3870; Rig 2, MSI K9A2 CF, 5000 Blackie, 2 X 1024 Patriot PC6400, ATI X1900 XT, Rig 3, Abit AN8 Fatal1ty, Opteron 185, 2 X 1024 Corsair PC3200C2PT ATI X1950 XTX Rig 4 Abit UL8 3800 X850 Pro